Recent content by L4UR

1. L4UR

Time to work on a new G move animation- by community pool, it has been decided that it would be...

Time to work on a new G move animation- by community pool, it has been decided that it would be Meteor
  2. L4UR

G-Moves (Final Moves)

To be honest i will be happy if my poor animation/idea gets into the game at least somehow, it feel feel like i actually did something for the community and the game be it as a mod or actual game. But 1 of the first things why i even though about this is because recently in story mode i felt...
  3. L4UR

G-Moves (Final Moves)

well if freddy really wants to he can just take my animation and "re-fred-it", i won't mind
  4. L4UR

G-Moves (Final Moves)

So i recently had the idea of trying to animate in Grindea a new type of charge, beyond gold, but not just beyond but to the limit, the final charge G(Grindea) charge. So what is a G move, a very strong skill that has a very bombastic and flashy animation (in weeb terms , a sakuga) the only...
  5. L4UR

Shine Kakyoin

Shine Kakyoin
  6. L4UR

Long cooldown "ultimate" spells and abilities

Your idea is simillar to mine, i call them G-Moves (G stands for grindea), inspired by the Z-moves in pokemon sun and moon. But that is not my point, it is that i already have the ideas for all the moves, but i try to make a mini animation of how i view it being realised, because some of my...
  7. L4UR

Final Skills - What would YOU like to see?

i guess i am l8 by 3 years ;P but recently i had this idea of the "final" moves as u call them here. Well my idea was of calling them G-moves similar to the pokemon equivalent of Z-moves, When I will make the actual post 1 day i will send here the link to it but for me it wont be a simple...
  8. L4UR

My Thoughts on the Game (First Impressions)

The Guardian mini boss on hard in flying fortress is a one hell of a pain in the ass because of 3 things - guarding crystals, annoying wisps and the bots that just want to go on a suicide mission just to let that wisp or guardian alive for a few more seconds. for me that was a big problem on...
  9. L4UR

Nerf Frost Nova

I think some part of what you said is good especially the part with sinergise other skills with one another because at this point everyone that at least wants to be able to advance at least somewhat in arcade mode is maining a particular skill just because it is more convenient and effective...
  10. L4UR

Nerf Frost Nova

I really like frost nova as well but it just makes the game a whole lot easier and i think they shouldn't make it insect swarm but with ice. No , I want it not to be able to freeze yeti's left and right and freeze any living thing 100% besides some bosses liek the machine in santa's workshop ...
  11. L4UR

Grindea screenshot map

The problem in doing these kind of maps is that a lot of rooms in SoG are 3D based and doing that kind of map on 2D looks ... weird because these maps don't take in account that there are the stairs that get u higher and so one room could be on top of each other or just have some corridors that...
  12. L4UR

SOG Memes!

If u want i can add you :P
  13. L4UR

SOG Memes!

XD THIS KILLED ME OMFG THIS IS PERFECT MAN And also:
  14. L4UR

Tai Ming time portals are gone

Did you actually complete the zone? Because the whole tragic deal with Tai Ming is that you are not able to go to the past anymore and if u missed some loot u need to talk to the traveler guys and buy it for money and actually u need to spend QUITE A LOT of money to buy the items. But if you...
  15. L4UR

Why buff it? Maybe the lower levels need some improvement but the gold is down right OP

Why buff it? Maybe the lower levels need some improvement but the gold is down right OP