Recent content by Laysics

1. L

[Gameplay] Inputs Not Registering After Being Trapped by First Floor Plant Boss in Arcade Mode

Frontline Build - happened multiple times in different games with the same host. When the vines root my character in place I can mash and see my character attempt to move, but once my character is freed my character doesnt respond to any inputs, controller or keyboard. Current resolution is to...
  2. L

[Suggestion]Player Indicators

It would be nice if there was an indictor arrow for players when they move off screen so I can know which way they went without having to ask them every time we get separated. Perhaps change the indicator's color when they're in combat, dead, attempting to start a group quest, or attempting to...
  3. L

Play with a gamepad (JoyToKey & other tools)

I see all these controller issues and they all seem to stem from people using DS3 contollers. My 360 controller was recognized immediately on start up and hasn't been an issue since.
  4. L

First Impressions 2.0

Loving the game so far played through story mode with a couple of friends. One thing I would like to see is an indiccator arrow for teammates who go off your screen. Maybe have the arrows change color when the enter combat.
  5. L

[Gameplay] Sword Quest Bug

Hosted a multiplayer game last night where after speaking with the coughing kid his mother would not give me the wooden sword. I remade the game and I spawned with a sword but I could not progress because the quest requierments had not updated. I recreated the character and did not run into...