Recent content by Luart

1. L

Arcade Survival Guide: Shadow Assassin.

welp own, if i didnt already beat arcade with the talents i said with ease i wouldnt even post here ;P but hey, killing bosses like they were mere elites isnt a bad thing at all, gun-dam in 2 go's xD
  2. L

Arcade Survival Guide: Shadow Assassin.

Error of the guide, Insult to injury + both debuff perks has more dps than the talents you suggest EDIT: if you pair it with backhander its even more
  3. L

The sun door in the Season Temple

Well... the only thing left to do is.... *PRAISES THE SUN* it didnt work.. maybe... *Praises Solaire* nope, doesnt open, wait till next patch xD
  4. L

Set up?

Easiest magic build : insect swarm + cloud Shadow clone build: shadowclone + insult to injury + both debuff traits CC build: ice spike + ice nova + flamethrower
  5. L

Arcade Mode Expansion ???

told ya buddeh! easy essences op xD
  6. L

Health is too sparse in the Arcade mode

then you are doing something wrong, the only hard thing with this build is if you get the crystal boss on floor 7, the only place where u can die with insect swarm xD EDIT: i would record a run, but my pc lags when i try to record smth :c will see what i can do
  7. L

getting 5 essence per run is worth it afaik xD you rush the entire arcade and get 500k pts minium xP
  8. L

Arcade Mode Expansion ???

If you want to rush through arcade, do m dmg chars, insect swarm + cloud pet, works wonders in arcade xD Ez way to get full town as of now xD (and yeah u get most quest upgrading the town xD)
  9. L

[Gameplay] Losing health by Removing and Re-Equiping the Knitted Shirt

Yeah, tried this with 5% hp and +25 hp perks, lost health in the same way,i will edit when i do it without these perks :p EDIT: still losing health, confirmed xD
  10. L

Arcade is not balanced, only with insect swarm u can easily farm essence, then put 1 pt on the cloud and GG WP (really, just try it, its just broken, very broken)
  11. L

Vilya's Work-blog! (aka Pixel Ferrets behind the scenes)

KNEW IT the faes are enraged and they are bosses! >:D
  12. L

Free Games / Gifting Some Humble Games

Atention! Greed aproves this! :3! Could i get the complete pack of orcs must die 2 too? :P
  13. L

Free Games / Gifting Some Humble Games

Can i get these? Dust: An Elysian Tail Savant - Ascent (wont be bad a risk of rain copy, but i see it has been taken, sog arcade is just too easy for me now, wouldnt be bad to get it, sitting with 700+ essence in sog xDDDD) Edit: http://gyazo.com/2fbc8854ceced4d77ff5c4be19c65f6b