2. luckyb

[GUIDE] Where to farm which card?

My Progress 4/4
  3. luckyb

My Progress 2/2
  4. luckyb

Secrets of Grindea speedruns

How about Max%? Doing all Side quests, puzzles and treadures. Because that does not include drop luck ;) or 50% or something like that. if you get a card or rare loot your lucky and can skip a puzzle or sidequest ;)
  5. luckyb

Options Checkbox: [Share crafting components with friends?]

or adding a trading function ;) or you can drop it and another player can pick it up :) but this is a nice suggestion ;)
  6. luckyb

[VISUAL] Puzzle Pad animation loop

If you step fast enough on the Puzzle pad the animation keeps playing ;) it works normally but the animation keeps playing ;) pls ignore the bad quality i just tried to show this to you ;) Works on the newest Stable & Frontline (now they are the same ;)) v0.650a
  7. luckyb

I'm willing to help with the development in any way...

maybe when modding comes in you could make an expansion for us ;P or at least the maps make it free to use and maybe your stuff will be used and that way you helped the dev's^^
  8. luckyb

Yea but.-. not that i dont like them but i like animated smileys idk if its possible :D and im missing a slime emote >.<
  9. luckyb

Free Games / Gifting Some Humble Games

I have Hero Siege 2x and a bunch of cards i dont need ;) http://steamcommunity.com/id/draw_picture here if you want to look in my inv ;) Also dont need the TF2 Items The CS:GO skins i want to keep :p
  10. luckyb

I love smileys :p
  11. luckyb

My Progress 6/6 Screenshots comming soon. [/spoiler]
  12. luckyb

Making the Card Guide ;)

Making the Card Guide ;)
  13. luckyb

My Progress 2/2
  14. luckyb

My Progress 4/4 [/spoiler] Screenshots comming soon ;)
  15. luckyb

My Progress 5/5 Just a little tip for the Pumpkin Woods ;) Heres the Thread the last Post of the site ;) It really works :) Tested it and got a card drop out of it ;) If you are the lucky one who has not completed the quest yet farm it that way ;) Since Elite Mobs have a X10 Droprate for...