Recent content by MannedTooth

1. MannedTooth

Creating a new wiki, need help & permission

as "the player" if possible, such as "If a Green Slime attacks the player." or else as "they" if necessary like "they get hurt" but it's better to say "the player gets hurt" I am currently working on that, I was interrupted in the process of it, I will make it so there is only one format, that...
  2. MannedTooth

Sorry I haven't seen your messages before, I will start going through everything you've done. Don't forget, a wiki is meant to be impartial, so don't use the pronoun "you". :P
  3. MannedTooth

Animation speed

I see, pretty interesting, although I highly doubt that it is 15ms, since at 100ms it looked natural, 15ms would be way too fast I think.
  4. MannedTooth

Animation speed

Does anyone know (devs, I'm talking to you) what the speed of the animations in the game are? Is it 100ms between each frames? Or is different depending on the animation? I need to know this in order to make the sprites for the wiki.
  5. MannedTooth

Upping this post because the wiki received some improvement and is now ready to be worked on by anyone willing to contribute. Hit me up! :)
  6. MannedTooth

The Big SPELLING & TEXT MISTAKES Thread

Well, the file name has a double-l while the sprite itself has a single-l
  7. MannedTooth

The Travelling Trader shop title sprite is written as The Traveling Trader
  8. MannedTooth

Omg, thanks, typo :P
  9. MannedTooth

Inconsistent names

Collectors Headquarters Collector's Headquarters Collectors' HQ
  10. MannedTooth

In one of Marino's quotes: "This is not the last you've heard of me, peasant. Come one, Morgan, let's go." Isn't the word "time" missing?
  11. MannedTooth

Another minor typo: A guard has an apostrophe for no reason. "Hey, kid! Wanna enter the arena for the next challenge'?"*
  12. MannedTooth

Well, according to their filenames, they are name "blacksmithold" and "blacksmithyoung" so it's highly possible.
  13. MannedTooth

Inconsistent names

Eastern Evergrind Fields & Evergrind Fields : East and all the others, which one is the good one?
  14. MannedTooth

Per zone % completion stat

This thread