Recent content by Meowser

1. Meowser

Greetings, fellow travelers...

Yeah I've completed the game recently, actually. I've also completed all of the side quests I can find. So yeah, I can help look for stuff in the most recent area with you. :D
  2. Meowser

3. Meowser

Definitely. I really want to start searching for game breaking bugs if I can get a small group together. There could always be some bugs that only occur within multiplayer because of the circumstances. I really want to see the kind of glitches I can pull off with multiple people. :P
  4. Meowser

I agree with you completely. While breaking up a game to find glitches and loopholes is a good way to find them, I find that experimenting in game is a lot more fun. A while ago when custom tracks for Mario Kart Wii was somewhat new, I used to dedicate a few hours to a track to try and find...
  5. Meowser

Well, it's both, actually. Both online and time trials have a competitive community and online was the more popular one before Nintendo shut down the servers. Now with the help of unofficial servers, it is still possible to play online, but the time trial community is much more popular now...
  6. Meowser

Hi everybody! My name is Jake. I'm currently a second year college student at Missouri S&T majoring in Computer Science. I play video games of all sorts, so we could possibly have a couple games in common (hopefully we both have Secrets Of Grindea in our Steam library :p). Stuff I did back...
  7. Meowser

Anybody want to play a game? :P

Anybody want to play a game? :P