Recent content by Mimifun

1. M

Lore speculations / discussion (spoiler alert!)

I have a interesting thought. Maybe the final boss is your mother. When you revive her with the artifacts she comes back corrupt and evil, like what happened to Winter. Another idea to add onto this. What if you had to make the choice killing your mother or your father at the end of the game...
  2. M

Chain lightning doesn't work against giant thorn worm boss

What boss are you talking about because if it is the season hydra well then that makes sense because you can't hit the body either.
  3. M

[Visual][Gameplay] The BIG Out of Bounds & Clip Thread! Glitches

When I came back from auto farming I miss clicked and spawned the plant summon and it spawned in the middle of nowhere. I was facing up when summoning it.
  4. M

Anyone wanna online multiplayer?

Hey It would be great if I could play with either of you. I have wanted to play co-op for a long time
  5. M

Did anybody get to 100% for completion?

Have you gone around to all of the shops and bought all of the items? You also have to make/craft all those items in the game.
  6. M

ITEMS

I have been farming the summer knight and autumn mage for a couple of hours now and was wondering what the rarity of their hat drops are, these are the last two enemy drops other then the spinsect card that I need to beat the game 100%(other than the arcade mode items).
  7. M

Grindea screenshot map

It is not as big as I was expecting to be honest
  8. M

The Big MINOR VISUAL Bug Collection Thread

This is my first laptop and I still have to learn the ins and outs of it shhhhhh.
  9. M

[Guide] How to grind being completely AFK

I love this and it actually works, LvL 100 here I come!!!!!
  10. M

The Big MINOR VISUAL Bug Collection Thread

so this happened in the season temple in the main farming room where all enemies can spawn. If your wondering what the problem is, well the lower half of my leg texture has gone blue. This happens to me when the autumn mage uses it's tornadoes. Also this texture appeared in my menu which is what...
  11. M

[Visual][Gameplay] The BIG Out of Bounds & Clip Thread! Glitches

Sorry I don't have a picture for it but I have a maxed out ice minion dude and every once and a while when I enter or leave and area going down the minion will glitch into the wall texture above the doorway. He will teleport back to me when I start walking again but still is a little glitch!
  12. M

Updates?

Thanks for letting me know whats going on and i'm really looking forward to the next updates for Tai Ming!
  13. M

Updates?

I love this game and am very close to 100% in it but am getting a little bored of the same old things over and over and was wondering when some new content for the stable version will come out?