Recent content by NeoSasuke

1. N

The game seems to start (says Running in Steam), but no window appears

go in user/appdata/roaming/secret of grindea there are world and character Folder look if you have many badload saves when yeah then move them somewhere else. When ist not working try to move 0.wrld and look if that help
  2. N

i think i got it work try this
  3. N

dropboy?XD is this a site when yeah can you give me it?^^ and in bigfile maybe that help it
  4. N

i think i did try this too and no fix^^ maybe you should look in the save file and see if there are 1000 of badload files^^
  5. N

https://www.bigfile.to/file/Fuf6qR4NDhWb/Characters.rar last try it. It Looks that iam the only one with this bug hmm i look maybe i did something wrong^^
  6. N

i warn you there are much files https://mega.nz/#fm/eBphUapR i hope i did it right the upload on this site dont allow rar so only i know is mega^^ Edit: oh and i found out that on the new save again a badload is but now only 1 file^^
  7. N

i found it i renamed the appdata/roaming/secret and let make a new one but i think it was something with world there was so many badload world files that it was 20000 files and 10mb so i think this was the evil on thx for help^^ and in the character there was too so many files o.o delete the...
  8. N

still not work with english steam
  9. N

running steam on german have german Translation now have it deactivate and still it wont work with the new version
  10. N

the Windows log dont Show something , think because there give no error and make it to patch 0.610 ist working again so there is something with the patch but dont know what
  11. N

i have this error and the fix dont work my antivirus is it not can someone help me?(sry bad english) Edit: the game is in the taskmanger but nothing else. reinstalled, steam and pc restart and now this config remove still its the same. its happening when the new patch came out before the patch i...