Recent content by noicreC

1. N

The Big SPELLING & TEXT MISTAKES Thread

Chicken pin: http://prntscr.com/te5dzp "i" should be "in"
  2. N

Feedback

First of all - sorry for the necropost! But in this case, I think it's actually okay since.. Well, after almost an year, nothing on these points have changed! Which leaves me the questions: Are these just things only I am bothered with? Are these things you might still do something with in a...
  3. N

The Ultimate Talent Suggestion Thread!!!

Oh boy.. :D Dealing physical damage has 5% chance to stun per level - with 5 levels making this 25%, not too OP, but still quite nice. I think. Charged spells will add 5% damage per charge, per level - Maybe 5% is too much, probably is, but hey balancing! Anyways this will promote charging...
  4. N

[Gameplay]Missing Sound effects

For some reason I miss a lot of sound effects revolving around the main character. While playing the game, I thought it was just something that still had to be added, but after someone pointed out those sounds were actually in the game.. - Character swinging a sword/firing a bow - Character...
  5. N

Feedback

@Own: Yeah, that is really odd. For some reason I have none of those sound effects. I validated the game, but nothing changed for me. I'll make a bug report :) @KoBeWi: Yeah I understand what you mean! But it still just feel.. well unnatural for me. I think the biggest problem is that I used to...
  6. N

Feedback

Of course! - Character swinging a sword/firing a bow - It does not need to be a loud woosh or anything, but an indication you swung your sword, or shot a bow will help the player when the visual cue's are harder to recognize. It will also make everything feel all 'fitting' so to say. - Character...
  7. N

Feedback

Hello Pixel Ferrets, and all other (unfortunate?) readers who stumbled upon this topic! Whenever I encounter a game I adore, I tend to analyze it until no tomorrow. Maybe a bad habit, but from time to time, it does seem to proof rather helpful to some. It won't be a surprise when I say that I...