Recent content by Orion

1. Orion

[Suggestion(s)] Passive skills

I started going down forums, but there's so many o.o I didn't realize how long the game had been around until I really started looking into it. And to your point of the separating experiences, I've always found that gives games a wider player base with more replay ability, although I can see...
  2. Orion

Started an actual Magic-type just now, had some better ideas. Micro heals, primarily. Something based off of magic attack maybe? To keep it balanced for non magic types so that it doesn't get op for boss fights? Either that, or small incremental increases in the heals ability, say +4 hp per lvl...
  3. Orion

Side note; How much multiplayer have you guys been playing? Because that's literally the only time healing ever even popped into my head. In a solo game, I'm the one pitching the skill and even I wouldn't touch it. I'm more of a "Do so much damage you kill it first" kind of guy.
  4. Orion

Arcade is a non issue for me, as I said before there's nothing to stop it from being excluded or changed to a different support spell, although to be honest, I agree with it rigging most boss fights. My personal issue here is I haven't had any issues surviving boss fights to begin with.. Lol...
  5. Orion

I do like your idea of an EP block, and I was thinking if it equally as provisionally. I was more thinking of restricting your ability to use the heals as opposed to restricting the potential though, like a high cost or long cool down. I guess an example would be: Heal Base Lv. Heals 20% HP to...
  6. Orion

[Suggestion] Party Member HP

When playing with others, it would be really nice to be able to see their HP, even just a small bar over the head. Makes it easier to keep everyone alive, so no one's running around grabbing all the orbs while the other person(s) are dying.
  7. Orion

More on the point of healing; It's by no means an essential aspect given the health orbs and how the blocking works, but when it comes to getting into grinding huge groups of mobs or even the occasional frustrating boss fight, It would be nice to have a healer on hand. Even a melee attacker...
  8. Orion

With the passive skills looking so empty, I can't help but feel like having one or two of these threads bumping around is a good idea. What I would personally like to see is healing skills. I mentioned this on a steam post as well, but figured this would be a better place to be heard / round up...
  9. Orion

~Grinding

~Grinding