Recent content by pbxellos

1. pbxellos

hi there

i got it working and i sent ya a friend request
  2. pbxellos

hi there

sure, it might take a day or two my pc is giving me a hard time the last 2 days but i will do so asap
  3. pbxellos

Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

found the steam keys, and tks for sending the info and for the /respec info i went as far as pg 5 then i had to work with no sign of it and it isnt in the main q&a before the threads.
  4. pbxellos

i checked my humble email for the beta that game me the game but there was no steam key will that be send later or do i reply to the email to get it.
  5. pbxellos

finally the open beta is here and i have my copy :). also i would like to ask will there be a way to reset skill pts. later on i found i am finding more magic atk. items now after the green slime and i selected on a number of skills and would like redo for a character more speculaized.
  6. pbxellos

hi there

just want to say hi to everyone and say feel free to pm me to join in for any coop or arcade my steam name is the same and this. also any one else been waiting for this since the green light got posted on steam.
  7. pbxellos

Anyone want to play co-op?

feel free to friend me on steam, pbxellos, i would like to try an all magic user char.
  8. pbxellos

Play with me on steam!

feel free to add me as a friend i am looking for more people to play with on arcade.
  9. pbxellos

Steam Usernames and Steam Group

steam name pbxellos, i look forward to playing arcade mode with others