Recent content by Pharabo

1. Pharabo

[Gameplay] Pecko can't hit you

When you position yourself to the right and a bit higher than the Pecko stay he won't be able to hit you. He is now about 5 minutes trying to hit me. I found it out during my Pecko card farm and I was wonderin why i sometimes didnt get hit or could not block his attacks. He also can hit you even...
  2. Pharabo

Question about the tone & depth of the story

The screens in the Flying Fortress were awesome! They created such a great tension that you will encounter something very terrible and this damn Pecka scared the loot out of me :O The ending after the Gun-Dam fight was hilarious. Can't wait for more epic story and jokes. More mad and even more...
  3. Pharabo

Arcade mode ruins story mode?

You just see enemies, bosses and some loot much sooner. I didnt see any real spoilers, also there no conection to the story mode. So dont worry, survive as long you can and build up your town. Have fun =)
  4. Pharabo

Dodging Strike on Hard against Boars is uselsss

In my opinion Dodge Strike is a really powerfull and cool skill. With the perfect timing this skill is like a Perfect Guard with an immense damage. Sadly it doesnt have any protection against enemys which leap forwards like our best friend Mr. Boar. But I have 2 suggestion that could fix it...
  5. Pharabo

Inspiration for more puzzles

I really love the puzzles and mini games in this game. But i guess its not that easy to create new ones that differentiate from each other, if you only can push and attack. As a kid a played the game Lufia 2 and this game managed to create so many cool puzzles with simple actions that are...
  6. Pharabo

First Ruin was MINDBLOWING!

The last time i can remember beeing furious and happy at the same time was playing Ys: Oath of Felghana on one of the hardest difficultys and now its happening again! These bosses in the Flying Fortress (on hard) are incredible, fun and hard at the same time. I cant decide which one of them is...