Recent content by Pharphis

1. Pharphis

Version 0.840a

great update, btw
  2. Pharphis

Getting 100 %

uhh what's the last pet, then? and where to get? I have slime rabby chicken gift bee jumpkin
  3. Pharphis

Getting 100 %

psst I'm missing one last thing, I think. On the map screen it shows 5/6 but i'm not sure what that is referring to. Pets? I already have 6 from earlier updates
  4. Pharphis

New Arcadia suggestions!

That's good news. I also found that although sometimes the popup doesn't show up randomly for level-ups, it still bring sup the quick-level bar if you hold down the button anyway.
  5. Pharphis

New Arcadia suggestions!

Ok, I took a break from the game for a year but have been working through the new arcade mode (btw I LOVE the improvements, except for health potions not healing very much) My only major complaint is a long-standing one, which is that it is really annoying to wait for the "equip this" popup to...
  6. Pharphis

How are enemy drop sell prices and gold drops determined?

I usually just kill pumpkins for seeds + meat to boost dmg level of pets. It would be cool if some other edibles existed which monsters drop that can be used to boost stats like crit, though ;)
  7. Pharphis

House Expansion Pricing, And Why I'm Laughing About It

How does one have so much gold at such a low level...? Do you sell all the extra materials/equipment you don't use or something?
  8. Pharphis

A bit extreme [Arcade bet]

Ah, that's when you uninstall and never look back ;)
  9. Pharphis

A bit extreme [Arcade bet]

The challenge room with ghosts is pretty tough, too
  10. Pharphis

Which spells can crit?

I like the lightning spell but it doesn't look like it crits (based on the font colour). Is this true? I know the flamethrower crits, and use that for single target dps quite often but I like AoE spells when possible...
  11. Pharphis

Lack of elite versions of enemies in Tai Ming

and Mt. Bloom, iirc. (though I last played a year ago) I just finished Tai Ming and found the lack of elite enemies took away from the combat variety. Counting some of the harder (temporary) areas where elite statues could spawn, I only ever saw elite versions of the statues and shadows. This...
  12. Pharphis

Version 0.700b

bug: first time warp in local multiplayer let one of us go forward to do the cutscene, while the other player was trapped in the present (1/2 need more players prompt). Save and exit of the non-host (the person who was trapped in the present) was sufficient to fix the problem but probably worth...
  13. Pharphis

Version 0.700b

err there was an update today?
  14. Pharphis

Version 0.680a

Giga Slime's hammer strike can now be perfect guarded without breaking the shield Oh thank god. Not going to play until the stable version is out but I'm glad I read that change
  15. Pharphis

What's the time span for the Prismatic talent?

Hm. Does this work between rooms in arcade mode? That would be cool