Recent content by philz

1. P

Remapping block and attack buttons

I really like it, but I never used controllers before that. From what I here it takes some time getting used to, if you are used to eg a Xbox or a PlayStation controller. Also the customizabiltiy is over the moon. And if you don't want to customize yourself, there is always a community profile...
  2. P

Remapping block and attack buttons

I am actually using a similar workaround with the Steam Controller (u can map your keys there how you want). Only problem is, that now if you want to open stuff, you suddenly have to push the X button.
  3. P

Local Coop off the table?

That sounds quite reasonable :D Thanks for your answer!
  4. P

A small change: 1 essence per 100,000 total score, not per 100,000 run score.

I struggle to get even to the 3d floor, so this change would be AWSOME :)
  5. P

My goal would be to lie on my couch with my girlfriend and play the game with my 2 Steam Controllers and my Steam Link :) Two different devices would defeat the purpose of that.
  6. P

Thanks for the quick answers. I saw that option in one of the old threads about local coop. As I am playing on a Steam Link I was more looking for a native option. An option that would also give SoG a "Local Co-Op" tag on Steam for example :) My main question was, if that is something that is...
  7. P

I am guessing you are refering to the way the screen splits on Xbox One and PS4 if characters run further away each other? I was talking more about how people have to take turns to look at inventory and skills and so on (I saw that as a concern in one of the older threads). That's why I wanted...
  8. P

Hey guys, I searched the forums and there were some threads from 2014, but thats more then 2 years ago. So I wanted to ask, if local coop is completly off the table? I really love to hang back with my girlfriend and play on my couch (via Steam Link), and this game seems so perfect for that. If...