Recent content by Pok

1. P

My suggestions

The more I play this game, the more I lust for not killing the same monster 300 times in order to obtain a card.
  2. P

[text] Biggs - Odd word choice

After the fairy busts down the door Biggs says someone is going to be in bad trouble for this. big would be a better substitute for bad. (Someone is going to be in big trouble for this)
  3. P

[text] Linn - "decipher"

Linn in the collector room says the word dechifer, it should be decipher.
  4. P

Use the arcade mode points for stat increases

I'd be all down for that the only problem is I think it'd be a lot more work than doing the less-exciting stat increases.
  5. P

I agree (except I think that adding extra difficulties would only make the game harder [unless you turned it back down to normal after grinding a harder one]). I think that the problem with having Grindea as a full on Rogue instead of Rogue-light is that there isn't the randomness that games...
  6. P

Maybe if there was an item slot especially for it, otherwise it makes any drop from a chest up to the level of your given equipment useless.
  7. P

What and where to find the unbeatable boss?

Arcade mode, level up enough and you'll get the quest for the furious giga as the level 4 boss, the issue with him is the goo + lack of space. Goodluck.
  8. P

I haven't seen something mentioned by someone that would make my suggestion detract from the game. They would still be able to play however they like while having other people play differently. The pet system and enemies with increased stats already exist in story mode, so I can't imagine it'd...
  9. P

You have to be the most negative person on the forums...
  10. P

I've already suggested the idea of having it toggleable, don't like it, turn it off. It seems like it'd be as easy as swapping from your pet in story mode to another pet you haven't put points into. Pumpkin hat is 10 def and 20 attack, that'd be about 30 levels on your pet (Probably much more...
  11. P

AaronJY's Co-Op Sessions

Why are you bothering with Hamachi?
  12. P

changing skills, /respec, and the Dojo

I don't think that needing to abuse easily farmable boss drops in order to make money to respec makes for a good system.
  13. P

Archer House challenge (in Evergrind Fields: South)

quiver bonus with enough points
  14. P

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

What is mold essence going to do in arcade mode?
  15. P

MMORPG similar to Secrets of Grindea

I think it makes it an online rpg, massively multiplayer implies hundreds to thousands playing the actual game at once (not just having characters standing around in a waiting room unable to do most anything but walk and talk [like Guildwars]).