Recent content by Pootercat

1. P

Elites in Mount Bloom.

Is this not yet implemented? While I was farming for cards and the mushroom shield I don't think I saw 1 elite spawn.
  2. P

Feedback for optional quests

I too did not google where the treasures where. I feel if you google the answer you are taking away from the experience the game is giving. Likewise with the puzzles and phase rooms in mount bloom, some were hard but I sat there retrying over and over until I got it. However, I do agree that...
  3. P

Only 98% in beta v0.650a?

I found that one by just clicking all the gravestones while reading the persons text. The item I had missed was in the poisonous cave.
  4. P

Thank you very much! I remembered soon after posting i left one chest in the Season temple unopened (ski goggles). That put me at 99%. I'm assuming my last % is a chest i overlooked in Mount Bloom.
  5. P

I have farmed all the cards, looted every item from every mob, purchased all items, crafted all items. I'm pretty sure i found all secrets and looted all chests. Is it not possible to get 100% in this version? Could this be because I have not gotten some items from arcade mode?