Recent content by Props

1. Props

next fontline update?

I know you hate this question, but I haven't played a game (not a single game, on any device [android included]) since I completed all of mount Bloom and reached the guy that's blocking the passage to Tai Ming...as soon as I see the next frontline release on the dev blog, I'll immediately...
  2. Props

First Impressions 2.0

This game has tons of potential, just like people have stated. After playing it, to the point of boredom, I find that just about every magic spell in the game is bland. I have to say, that's my biggest gripe to date: the skills & magic. On the other hand, everything else is perfect. I love the...
  3. Props

[Gameplay/Visual] Health orb out of bounds

Lol, go figure. I should read the patch note's a little more carefully.
  4. Props

[Gameplay/Visual] Health orb out of bounds

I think I had an orb spawn in the exact same location. I haven't payed too much attention to the effects, but could it have something to do with the spinsects bumping into other enemies?
  5. Props

Mt. Bloom - Poisonous Gas Portion, 2nd or 3rd chest in rewards cat screen.

Sorry, no screen shot here. After completing the whole poisonous gas portion of the cave, without restarting or saving the game, I entered the phase/mirror portion of the cave again, to acquire the chests that I missed. During this second run, after obtaining the first car battery shaped...
  6. Props

[SOLVED] Games CRASHES inside Mt Bloom, immediately after walking through doorway...

[Solved] After a handful of updates and computer restarts, everything is current and up-to-date! Problem solved, I can now successfully enter the next room without crashing!!!! Make a note folks, if you're game runs perfectly, but then, out of the blue, it crashes when entering a new area or...
  7. Props

[SOLVED] Games CRASHES inside Mt Bloom, immediately after walking through doorway...

Just realized that I've had issues with my computer recently, which resulted in my repairing various versions of xna & framework services(restoring them to their original state)... Updating everything, keeping fingers crossed... *I'm guessing, that on the other side of that door, are the...
  8. Props

I think I'm about 85% done, with one other pending quest (meeting what's her name (starts with a K, she helped break the gigantic crystal and wants me to meet her back in Evergrind). After going into the poisonous cave, I went right, walked through the poisonous gas, entered the room (see...
  9. Props

1H vs 2H (And Melee in General)

I second this. I'm sure they probably will, but 1 & 2 handed skills need to be revamped, limitations and restrictions rearranged and removed.
  10. Props

My live stream!

I've never looked into watching streamed gameplay, maybe I'll check it out. This and Twitch are "hot" when it comes to the online gaming community? I Guess this is where I'll look for the live stream..
  11. Props

Is It Just Me?

Rowan, to get to the bottom of what's causing this, We need to gather info from you. First, considering the age of the computer, can you tell us: Desktop or Laptop Windows 10 (Upgraded from Win X.X to Win 10? or Brand new computer, preinstalled with Windows 10) AMD or INTEL Processor Physical...
  12. Props

Is It Just Me?

True that, but I usually start with the simplest method, usually fail proof...you never know, they may not have a windows key on their keyboard :-P It's funny, back in the day, I was all about keyboard shortcuts, because D.O.S. didn't naturally support the mouse, especially when it came to...
  13. Props

Is It Just Me?

I can help...
  14. Props

Quickslots - Sword & Shield and then some...

Don't sweat it, I wasn't buthurt. I know how forums can get, that's why it took me this long to sign up here. That's your department!?!? Take a look at Torchlight 2, it's a decent concept for controls and keybindings. It is a little confusing at first, but each quick slot has 2 bindings, 1st...
  15. Props

Quickslots - Sword & Shield and then some...

Just a quick reply, I agree with everything you said 100% I'm just an enthusiast that's been following this game, the instant I discovered it! Who am I to tell the Dev's what to do? Therefore, I have no expectations, but can, with 100% certainty, tell you that I'll love this game, regardless of...