Recent content by pyrafk

1. P

[Gameplay] Damage from dead Elite Autumn Knight in Arcade Mode

version of the game: stable v0.700 title says it all imo
  2. P

Version 0.715a

feedback for arcade mode: it's not possible anymore to "preload" the utility skills. what i mean with preload is casting the skill in one room and still have the buff in the next room. don't know if that's intentional or not. edit 1: just played a 2-player arcade. as you can't take the buffs...
  3. P

[Feedback Request] Arcade Mode - Thoughts on long term balance

If you play arcade to be a high ranker or for a perfect game, it boils down to two things: The damage you receive, and your average floor clear time. The faster you are, the more damage you can take, and still get a floor S. You can clear rooms faster, the more dmg output you have. With that in...
  4. P

well, i think one should even worry about spectacles. as i don't know how dmg is calculated from matk, the only feasible assumption i came up with is that 5% more crit chance is equal to 5% more matk. with that assumption in mind and the passive skills 'intelligence' and 'manaburn' at max level...
  5. P

Arcade-Versus-Mode

sounds very fun. would like to wreck some people :P i especially would like to fight versus my 2P mate xD
  6. P

hey all, i was wondering why the spectacles or in the later levels the blue, green, and red mage hat, and other MATK items can't (spectacles) be bought or just very rarely. In my opinion the range of possible MATK is too big, as one is completly dependend on item and card drops. My worst case...