Recent content by Quote

1. Quote

Dual Skill Builds

I couldn't find a thread on this, so if it exists I deeply apologize. Refunding constantly can get... annoying, so the thought just came to me. What if there was skill set 1, and skill set 2. That way, for example, I can make my first skill set purely magic, and the 2nd skill set...
  2. Quote

Third difficulty mode?

If it were to exist, the difficulty should be called Contra. "I beat my game on hard" -Guy 1 "Yeah? Well, I beat mine on CONTRA."
  3. Quote

Elite Weapons

Personally, I would have always liked one of the more hidden living weapons being your first weapon. No matter what happened you stuck with that sword until the end. You trusted it, and in the end it trusted you. And neither of you let each-other down. That's just a personal thought, anyway...
  4. Quote

Skill synergies

Lets break down the concepts of all of those. Shown at first: (My preferred) This allows the player to spec ahead, understanding what skills do and allow an understanding of conjunction spells. Allowing a character at level 1 to min max their skill distribution in order to make their dream...
  5. Quote

Skill synergies

(Summary at the bottom) I like this but specific things towards mages feels very Bias, but then there's the huge issue of "Well what can you really do to a warrior? They already have have special things for every weapon like how the sword you throw in 2h is the actual weapon you're using. Give...
  6. Quote

Unlucky as hell... or not?

The four at the bottom are for, I believe, enemies that are in the game but we can't reach yet.
  7. Quote

Elite monsters?

Yeah I could see that, it would definitely stop that from happening. It doesn't spawn UNTIL X time has passed.
  8. Quote

Elite monsters?

Regardless, if it was on a timer I would assume that by entering a new multiplayer instance you would be entering ane fresh world. Thus all you would need to do is restart the server or go into a rotation of everyone's server to fight it multiple times. There would probably be some sort of...
  9. Quote

Still unconscious.

Still unconscious.
  10. Quote

Arcade mode build(s)

How do you build yourself if your in arcade mode? Personally, if I'm not experimenting like trying to be a mage or a rogue I go with this: -Whirlslash or Heroic Slam -Whirlslash or Heroic Slam (The one I didn't Grab) -Ice Nova or Thunder Cloud -Ice Nova or Thunder Cloud (The one I didn't grab)...
  11. Quote

New fishing minigame mechanics.

Yeah I know, still seems like a fun idea though. I like hypothesizing builds when stuff like this comes around so I can go "Man that would be amazing and probably broken...I want it." Would probably end up something to do in the aftermath of development though.
  12. Quote

Elite monsters?

I know they were tutorialized in the forest of spoopy spary skeletons sending spippers down our spine, but then they just vanish and never appear again. Just out of curiosity, are they going to be able to rarely spawn in the future, or will they be in certain areas? I would, personally, prefer...
  13. Quote

New fishing minigame mechanics.

Oh, I thought, as a character and fisherman, you would get abilities that would follow you anywhere to any rod then you would have your rod and its special traits. Like as a fisherman you can have Fisherman abilities, then there are rod abilities and they would be separate; however, I can see...
  14. Quote

Least Favorite enemy (Non boss)?

Least favorite huh? I'd have to say... hmm... It really depends, you know? Bees cause that internal fear of you can't stop, and if you forget about them for a second you're mixed in for a world of hurt. But.. If you're a great-sword user, such as myself, they're a pretty easy deal. Just use...
  15. Quote

Last 4 enemies

Ah, so they aren't in game yet. That's what I assumed but I just wanted to make sure. My collecters blood was itching looking at...ugh...unfinished sections.