Recent content by Rajunah

1. Rajunah

The Ultimate Talent Suggestion Thread!!!

i don't agree completely, i really dont wanna see a BOW based game or a game that the bow has all the advantages as in other games that i wont quote. I think that more things with bow could be interesting, but leaving the bow as a secondary weapon, if the devs decided to make it a primary...
  2. Rajunah

The Ultimate Talent Suggestion Thread!!!

YES!!!! I really wanted that, now we can have passive building and active skill building....will be awesome with the more variety it gets....Now i can only hope to see daggers in the game..XD... I love daggers....
  3. Rajunah

The Marino fight-thread

1. Too easy 2. one 3. lv12... Apprentice Rod, iron shield, knitted shirt, witch hat, blue ring, soul amulet, mountain boots, spectacles. 4. Flame thrower Lv 8, cloud strike lv 3, summon plant lv 5(this skill need balance, channel should be faster, skill could last a little more, the range of...
  4. Rajunah

[Portuguese(BR)] (Idiomatic Translation) - Complete! (0.572b)

i did not want to sound rude, i am sorry if i did.
  5. Rajunah

[Portuguese(BR)] (Idiomatic Translation) - Complete! (0.572b)

Do you speak Portuguese or are u from any country that speak PT? I'm just asking because it can be hard to translate to portuguese, and Google translator kind of program is not very accurate.... Btw i haven't tested yet... but will do.
  6. Rajunah

Question about the tone & depth of the story

I really expecting the story not to be trowing apart.... i just like lore in every game, and wouldn't like to see this game became a Pokemon thing... don't get me wrong Pokemon had it charms, but i would like to see something more solid or deep. Btw, i liked the Flying Fortress references...
  7. Rajunah

Enchanting and Improving Items

I don't really like or dislike the idea.....
  8. Rajunah

Furious Giga Slime Speed Run

Nice video... i will try something like this later.
  9. Rajunah

Fan art!

I wish could draw something.....:( But sure i can play :)
  10. Rajunah

The First Ever Community Mod Goes LIVE!

Love it...XD
  11. Rajunah

[Gameplay][Visual]Exp indicator and Level Up specific stats

I know PoE (Path of Exile) has a passive skill tree and in here we are going to have a active skill tree, that i think would be better then D3 because you can choose whatever you want, hence its not determined by each char... I personally like to have the possibilities too build the char with...
  12. Rajunah

I don't think that would break the game, would be necessary to review a lot of stuff, as monsters status and so.... But would be crazy if we had a very big skill tree with a lot of options....Path of Exile is a good example for a big skill tree (just the skill tree, there is a lot of things that...
  13. Rajunah

Version 0.57a

There is nothing there for me.....it seems like the other version..... My game is via steam so the update is automatic... can someone help me? this is for the stable version right? Edit: sorry...just saw...Frontline
  14. Rajunah

1: Could be possible to show the exp that you gain when killing mobs, or leave the player to select that in the options menu. 2: The thing that i always like in RPGs are the possibilities of making the char you play the way you want in the system you play. I mean, when playing with dices and...
  15. Rajunah

My suggestions

The idea of RNG could be very good or very bad, that will depend on how it could be applied.... Personally i find it a very good idea, but it shounl'd boost the dropping rate TOO much, because if does it would become ridiculous. Definitely support the RNG idea, just on how to implement is that...