Recent content by Rokker

1. Rokker

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

Um.. isn't this the wrong thread for that post? :)
  2. Rokker

The sun door in the Season Temple

There doesn't seem to be anything past that door, at least for now. The door it self is burned into the background image in all three seasons, so opening it would be quite troublesome.
  3. Rokker

[Gameplay] Walking on Water

Too bad, i actually felt that the automatic Phase Shift felt like a solid solution.
  4. Rokker

[Gameplay] Walking on Water

I found this bug as well and was about to record it, but you beat me to it :)
  5. Rokker

Game is great but feels really sluggish

Oh ,my eyes completely skipped the word "Demo" :)
  6. Rokker

Game is great but feels really sluggish

You should try the frontline version, it includes a big bunch of changes such as talents. how to switch between stable and frontline and why
  7. Rokker

MMORPG similar to Secrets of Grindea

I think that Tholek is reffering to a dupe-glitch or dupe-hack of some sort :)
  8. Rokker

[Gameplay] Freebie snow buddy?

Actually, you get to keep all active summons when you reset your skillpoints. At least with /respec :) The greatest problem is that you cannot despawn them unless you either add a new point in that skill or exit the game.
  9. Rokker

Secrets of Grindea Wiki

Please stay civil :) I'm neither impossible to talk to, nor am I affraid of criticism, just as long as it's constructive and some what anchored in what reality has to offer. Well there is plenty of room for improvement on the templates, and you're more than welcome to discuss and modify as long...
  10. Rokker

Grindea screenshot map

Now that's a massive map :)
  11. Rokker

/Commands

/togglegui - Hides/shows the Graphical User Interface. :) From this thread.
  12. Rokker

UI Toggle

/toggleui doe Thanks for the answer! That was an even better answer than I had expected. :) The command seems to work just fine.
  13. Rokker

Secrets of Grindea Wiki

Here are the Maps as promised. LINK Packed together for easy handling. 30 MB of PNGs in 100% size. Cheers!
  14. Rokker

Secrets of Grindea Wiki

Thank you sooo much for the support! :) Just please notify me if there you find anything anywhere on the wiki that you guys would classify as copyright infringement. I'm not interested in being a bad guy with Pixel Ferret legal issues. ;)
  15. Rokker

Mods

Are there any plans on adding an API and support for community created mods? There are several viable potential addons/mods that i can think of right now: Census: An addon that tracks what the player does and that generates data for a central database (or Wiki ;) ), such as drop rates, stats...