1. Rowan

I forgot what I was going to say...

I forgot what I was going to say...
  2. Rowan

It's almost friday! Stay strong!

It's almost friday! Stay strong!
  3. Rowan

Is It Just Me?

Guys, thanks for the help but I've beat the hydra :D. And the winter guy. So I'm good now.
  4. Rowan

School...

School...
  5. Rowan

I Want a Group!

@Xetro I have the steam version now and can play with any of my steam friends. I'll send a request soon.
  6. Rowan

Is It Just Me?

Im not good a computer wiz... I don't even understand what you just said. Umm, I've restarted my computer for updating it if thats what you mean. And I'll check out that Dxdiag thing later.
  7. Rowan

Green Slime Equal Rights!

Is that a thread? Threads might be different than comments when it comes to editing. And I feel like this might be a noob question, but. What do you mean by "reviving" it?
  8. Rowan

Is It Just Me?

No, I have windows 10 and just got it recently. So it's new. Its actually been pretty slow since I got it. I called customer support and even got my stepdad, who's good with computers, to look at it. Everyone just says its my wifi thats bad and there's nothing wrong with my computer. It's not as...
  9. Rowan

Is It Just Me?

When I fight the hydra in the temple of seasons, the game gets extremely laggy. My game even crashed once. :(
  10. Rowan

New Matchmaking Thread!

Cool.
  11. Rowan

New Matchmaking Thread!

So I recently made a Steam account so I can play with others. My username is heedlesskid. Add me So we can play together when we get the chance. Do steam sessions need passwords too? If that's the case then all my passwords are just gonna be "password" :D.
  12. Rowan

Wow, steam helps a lot.

Wow, steam helps a lot.
  13. Rowan

Ooooooooh. Also I tried editing my post. For some reason it didn't work.
  14. Rowan

Uhhhg I had to delete my post. Sorry I said goos instead of slimes. Goos isn't even a word. Excuse my rudeness. And also, we can figure out more about the slimes by gaining a card. Cards are only awarded to the adventurers who have killed a certain creature so many times (not that I'm suggesting...
  15. Rowan

And they still haven't figured out a pattern. This means that the slimes are living beings. If anything, you'll have to ask the developers for the slimes to be more civilized.