Recent content by SacredFire

1. SacredFire

[Gameplay]

When you take a character that has 100% completion and join a multiplayer session, upon leaving your % completion will become equal to that of the session host, UNTILL you re launch a single player session with that character
  2. SacredFire

Is There a Cap?

I'm level 37 now XD
  3. SacredFire

Lore speculations / discussion (spoiler alert!)

I'm sitting up at night thinking about this game (don't judge,) when my thoughts progressed in this direction: Ya know, for a side character Luke is really well developed, He is strong, WAY strong, but really stupid ...... .... wait a minute... he could be easily manipulated.... by Master...
  4. SacredFire

I stucked in Tai Ming.

go into your game and type /taiming reset You should have to fight the priestess again, but that might fix the problem Be sure to progress to the Teleport plate before quitting just in case XD
  5. SacredFire

[Gameplay] Monkey Toss

That signature though
  6. SacredFire

Grinding Frostlings

Grinding Frostlings
  7. SacredFire

Lore speculations / discussion (spoiler alert!)

One monitor to completely change how you look at the game
  8. SacredFire

[MINOR GAMEPLAY]

I have noticed that after fighting the Power Flower, even after leaving and returning, the Cloud and Snow minion still register the flower husk as an enemy, and will agro to it upon reentering the room. as no enemies spawn in this room its really not all that much of an issue, and I may or may...
  9. SacredFire

Barrel Shield

hehe I used to have 666, but I leveled up, its like 2.1k now
  10. SacredFire

Is There a Cap?

No problem there, i can get about 2.5k frostlings in an hour
  11. SacredFire

Anyone Else Have all the Cards

I finally got the last one. I feel so OP now. :p Edit: WE NEED MORE MONSTERS I NEED TO BE MORE POWERFUL I WILL BE ZHALMA
  12. SacredFire

What is the Ancient Statue's final drop?

I hated grinding the card from those
  13. SacredFire

Are Season Knight / Mage Cards Glitched? [Spoiler: No.]

I can confirm that they are not glitched, i have 2 characters that have obtained both the Mage and Knight cards during this patch.