Recent content by sammy1205

1. S

A personal request to put that local co-op work around hack higher on the priority list! Thanks...

A personal request to put that local co-op work around hack higher on the priority list! Thanks for all your hard work thus far regardless :).
  2. S

Bigger Red Giga Slime Room in Arcade Mode

never fought the furious red giga slime but I personally do appreciate the difficult of arcade mode. it's great and hectic. i did beat giga slime however. try getting the swarming flies, they help a lot. if you make sure you kite him in the same area while he jumps you can keep him relatively...
  3. S

Needs Local Multiplayer as well, not just online.

That workaround hack actually sounds much better than nothing. It'd definitely bring me back to the old days, playing on a split screen television heh heh. I honestly don't care how "sloppy" or "unprofessional" it is, that sounds like it'd work just fine. If there was local co-op for this game...
  4. S

Needs Local Multiplayer as well, not just online.

This game is actually quite excellent imo. The combat system is in depth and overall it's just really fun. I really dislike how it has no local co-op, and that the only way to play with a friend is through another computer. It should support local co-op as well. That's my biggest complaint. I...