Recent content by Scyris

1. S

[Gameplay] Have Brutal Start perk but no longer get the sword.

... If thats the cause I am going to feel like an idiot. I'll try. Wow... now i feel like an idiot, I thought it's change it in town.. umm opps.. -_- Sorry all.
  2. S

Yeah i've tried unequipping the perk then reequipping it, still doesn't give me the sword, even went so far as to unequip the perk, save and quit, close the game, reload it, and go back into arcade mode and still don't get the weapon. When I am in town i just have the stick equipped and the...
  3. S

Sure I can do that, maybe you can figure out whats going on and fix it.
  4. S

Well its the only one I have right now, so I can't say if the others get effected this way too, what I think is going on is the squires claymore has 2 or 3 diff versions of it, and the one from the perk is one that tells the game "Hey when they respawn they keep this" Bascally any item you get...
  5. S

Least Favorite enemy (Non boss)?

Elite Rabbies especally suck.
  6. S

Maybe its a bug in 56i? I'll try switching back to the stable version and see if that fixes it, if it does its a 0.56i issue. Tested it, nope its bugged permamently, even tried restarting a session after I unequipped perks and then went back in on a new char.
  7. S

I was playing thru a game of arcade, and I accdentally sold my sword I got from Brutal Start (Squire's claymore I believe) and now I never start with one anymore, and even buying one during the stage to replace it doesn't work, so now I have a perk that is essentally useless to me since it no...
  8. S

[Gameplay] Arcade mode - Hiding behind a rock

Pretty sure its intentional, or else it would have been patched by now since its pretty ovbious that you would do this in arcade mode.
  9. S

Least Favorite enemy (Non boss)?

Rabbits due to their insane attack speed and the range of their attack, but my all time most hated is the boars, they have way to much hp, do way to much damage, and if you get a elite one in arcade mode your pretty much fucked if there is no rock to hide behind. It attacks so fast and hits so...
  10. S

Rebalance arcande mode for solo/multiplayer.

I don't know about you guys but some of these town quests are pretty much impossible to do solo, like the get to 4th floor in 5 mins, or the elites only no leveling till floor 3 or 4, I haven't been able to complete these no matter what I try to do, its just not possible solo. I say we rebalance...
  11. S

About how long is the main story supposed to be?

usual rpg takes around 30-40 hours to go thru the main story this is with skipping most side stuff.
  12. S

Kinda short for story mode for a rush thou isin't it?
  13. S

What is the furtest the arcade mode town can currently progress to?

Currently you get rewards up to a score of 30 mil or more. Not sure if it goes beyond that though.
  14. S

can we have some spawn protection? (arcade mode)

I think you may need a new pc. this has never happened to me once.
  15. S

Well I was talking more about an estimate of how long the entire game would take once finished. There is at least 4 temples that I know of, they aren't implemented yet though.