Recent content by Shana

1. Shana

Lost Save Data!

Hmm I had that "not able to load character" problem when I tried to load a frontline save file on a non-frontline game version. SO if this is a frontline version saved game and your are not currently on the frontline version that may be the cause. I don't know any other solution aside from that tho.
  2. Shana

[Gameplay] Summons

Hi there (again)! After we got our multiplayer back working a friend of mine noticed that his summons seem to have problems. His Frosty Friend always seemed to disappear visually while still being present. He was, however able to re-summon him to make him reapper. The cloud he summons however is...
  3. Shana

[Multiplayer] New Frontline patch destroyed Multiplayer

Yeah, it did indeed change it. However it was not changeable anymore. We figured out that we had to restart steam (apparently) in order to be able to change it. It works now again ;P Edit: Just noticed I posted in the wrong thread *facepalm* Meant to post in the bug reports section. Ah well.
  4. Shana

[Multiplayer] New Frontline patch destroyed Multiplayer

Hi there, just got the new Frontline patch downloaded via steam and after restarting the game the invite button vanished and it was no longer possible to invite people via steam. After forwarding port 6000 and connecting through IP we saw that our pings became astronomical, making multiplayer...
  5. Shana

[Gameplay] Static Touch charges disappearing

No clue if it is intended or not but Static Touch charges keep disappearing whenever I swap rooms. Not completely, but they always default back to 3 charges. As a sidenote, I'm only using bronze charge level of the spell for the time being.
  6. Shana

[Suggestion] Long Hairstyle

Hi there! I know there has been a lot of talk about hairstyles and stuff and I also know that new ones will be made later but I really wish to emphasize that the game as of now is missing one certain type of hairstyle I absolutely need ;_; I'm not asking for super-fabolous hairstyles or NPC...