Recent content by supness08

1. S

Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

Thank you, I appreciate your help with this. I hope it isn't that I was just stupid mistyped the address and caused all these problems. EDIT: Yes, the email I entered was mistyped. Thanks for the help everyone. It is sorted and I have my key. This was entirely my fault and should not reflect...
  2. S

No, I did not receive a reply. You mean through my email? This is very odd. :( EDIT: I have checked my spam folder. Do you think it could be the yahoo address?
  3. S

Thank you! and it is sent. :D
  4. S

Thank you for the response. What is the contact info I should send the email to? or should I just send a PM to a staff member? I also just sent an email to Humble Bundle with my Amazon Payment information.
  5. S

Hmmm... My amazon says I paid humble bundle, but I haven't received anything yet. It has only been about 20 minutes. I will give it a little longer.
  6. S

Alchymist, Thanks for the info, and I hope so too. Anyone else who purchased through amazon have any wait times for the official email with the keys/links to come through? I don't mind a wait, but I want to make sure that I didn't stupidly put in the wrong email address or something. :x
  7. S

Played the demo, seems awesome, so I bought a pre-order through amazon checkout through your website. I think I am missing something. As I understand it, beta access is already underway, but if I misunderstood that, then please let me know an ETA for beta access. If beta access is already...