Recent content by tek2974

1. tek2974

[Gameplay]Multiplayer Networking Issues Multi-source players

Ok, so we all started new characters and it was fine, so we hopped back to our other characters that were having the problems. Those are now ok too, HOWEVER, the only thing that changed was the fact that the guy on the other network just got niniva to follow him around, while last night when we...
  2. tek2974

We were by the turkey house above Santa. That's where it is the worst. Santa fe is bad but playable, the season dungeon crashes one person on the network with two people. All 3 of is are using laser swords and one is using a summon. We'll try with a fresh game tonight when we get home from work.
  3. tek2974

Server and client network lag, it not only affects SoG, but everything. My TS server (dedicated on a farm not on any used port) will skyrocket from 20ms into the thousands, once one client disconnects from the LAN that has 2 clients on everything returns to normal.
  4. tek2974

I had posted in Co-op/multiplayer so here it is: Found an interesting/annoying bug tonight. Playing on my LAN with 2 friends worked fine. Playing over the internet with a friend in the neighboring town worked fine. When playing with my friend over steam/ip(tried both) and a second person on my...
  5. tek2974

[Multiplayer] Bug when playing LAN and Internet multiplayer in one session simultaneously

Found an interesting/annoying bug tonight. Playing on my LAN with 2 friends worked fine. Playing over the internet with a friend in the neighboring town worked fine. When playing with my friend over steam/ip(tried both) and a second person on my LAN joins, it lags the server immensely until...