Recent content by Thalldor

1. Thalldor

Hello everybody

Welcome to the forums! We hope you have a great time here. Feel free to let us know if you ever need help as I am sure someone around here will be kind enough to help. And for joining the Grindea forums, us green slime will deal 1 less point of damage to you in the game! Not really, please...
  2. Thalldor

Looking for Coop players

Sorry about that, I edited the post and changed the color.
  3. Thalldor

Looking for Coop players

Hey there! I use to play the game quite a bit but has stopped for awhile and now I was looking to join someones COOP. I am interested in joining your COOP although if possible I would like to start from the beginning as long as that is fine with you. If there is no complications, when I get home...
  4. Thalldor

Slime returns and (LF) New COOP playthrough

Hello! After spending a long time from the forums and in fact the game I have finally returned after all this time. I never intended to stop playing but it just simply happened but now I have finally came back. I'm sure many of you have missed me With this said, While I have been away from the...
  5. Thalldor

I, the 'ol spoke slime of Grindea has returned!

I, the 'ol spoke slime of Grindea has returned!
  6. Thalldor

Vilya's Work-blog! (aka Pixel Ferrets behind the scenes)

Alright, I will still give you that proposition when I get home on steam. Haha, I had no idea. I just remember Villa better then Virilla and I'm fairly bad with names either way. xD
  7. Thalldor

I heard that they will also be having new monsters like zombies or "land fish". Err... What exactly is a "Villa"?
  8. Thalldor

Seems legit. Huh, I didn't know you played Minecraft. I might have a proposition for you if you are interested of course.
  9. Thalldor

(Discussion/Question) Weird ways to play?

Aye, it is somewhat. I never thought about the monitor one before. Let me know if you or anyone else has more ideas. :)
  10. Thalldor

(Discussion/Question) Weird ways to play?

Thread Status: Unsolved Hello there, so I am planning some stuff in the very near future and I have some ideas but I can use some more ideas as well possibly so what I am wanting to know is if there is any strange ways to play the game, stuff that will restrict me in a weird way or a game...
  11. Thalldor

Wait why? *Starts to scroll up to find her name* Oooooh.... Oh well. :D
  12. Thalldor

WOOT

HELLO! Welcome to the forums, I hope you stick around and hopefully we can be friends with the mighty green slime! -Green Slime
  13. Thalldor

Hey there Villa! Got nothing to say for today's blog update since its a rough design currently and I'll wait to give my main opinion of it as its being create or once it is finished. Although what are those white dots for...? -Green Slime
  14. Thalldor

Co-Op Tips & Tricks ~Your guide to a smooth co-op experience~

I'm use to hunting for hackers and while the ones that you may be use to will hack everything there are some that are careful and plan their stuff only giving them a big enough advantage but not enough to cause suspicion. You are correct that the amount healed would be shown but I believe...
  15. Thalldor

How to use the Forums - FAQ and Tips & Tricks

Okay, its just so dang strange to not see a list of rules listed any where and so I'm still actively trying to create / find rules here that do not exist. There must be order! xD Again, I know the most basic of rules are active though like rudeness, etc.