The G-Meister
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When I'm sad enough I'll compile all the characters I've typed and screenshots/videos I've uploaded. That'll be a few very large numbers.
    Double S'ed the Pumpkin Woods for the first time, yet I've already beaten Winter. Gives you a scale of the incompetency this build allows :p
    If you want to play on hard with /beastmode on, be prepared for this. It's ridiculous... and I ****ing love it. https://youtu.be/Heb6XV_o_fQ
    William Langdon
    William Langdon
    No Shadow Clone? What kind of 1-H run is this?!
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    Honestly shadowclone is more of a hindrance to me. it means there's more damage counters on screen so I can't see when attacks are coming, meaning I take damage and miss a perfect dodge. The dodging strike is surprisingly strong if you can nail it
    Oooh, I think I've found a way to mod in some custom hairstyes... Let's see how this goes...
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    Didn't go very well! Turns out that there are no converters which convert PNG to XNB files without downloading the WHOLE of XNA 4.0 and Visual Studio 2010, and after that, their positioning is defined within the game code.... and I don't know XNA. So overall, I can't mod in Charlotte's f-off great big bow :(
    17 tomorrow! ^-^
    CatBug
    CatBug
    Happy Birthday/Christmas (Merry Christmas to others as well!) do people give you one gift combining the two events? :p
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    Sort of. Since I was a kid mum arranged for birthday presents to be given in Summer for a sort of "plastic birthday", but I've strayed away from that now. Sometimes I get a combined present at Christmas, sometimes two separate, and sometimes even a third in the middle of the year!
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    And have a good Christmas yourself!
    According to my brother's logic, everything is either from Terraria or Minecraft... *sigh*
    KoBeWi
    KoBeWi
    It's worrying how young children learn about reality from games XD. I remember my younger brother seeing a diamond in some game and he said: "Wait, is this diamond? But diamonds are blue."
    Or he calls emeralds "emeralds", despite us being Polish, because he watched Youtube Minecraft videos, where people call them like that.
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    It's a shame really. The other funny thing is I have my hand-drawn fan art on a pinboard in my room, and whenevr he comes in to say goodnight, he always says how they're "really realistic"... it's a cartoon - literally the opposite xD
    I'll be gone for a while, playing some other games while I wait for a few more updates. C'yall in a year or so o/
    Reactions: Teddy
    Teddy
    Teddy
    Your fanart and Total Biscuit impersonations will be missed! See ya dude :D
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    Turns out it wasn't a year... your game is just too good! :p
    Either the max amount of statuses has been increased, or they now decay after a week... either way, woohoo! Moar statuses!
    Added you, maybe you're in for some multiplayer... but to be honest I have nearly no idea how this works :D
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    I've been getting a bunch of requests, but as soon as I figure out how save files work I'm sure I can do a few things with a few people :p I'm like always around from 10am to 1am GMT, so just pop me a message when you're bored
    Akira
    Akira
    Bored! Sure thing, though I have no idea about the save files thing you mentioned o_O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…