Recent content by Tibbysan

1. Tibbysan

No Shiny Apple Glitch?

When me and my sister play, she can't seem to get the shiny apple from, Oak, the get the Slime, she has Rabby, but Oak keeps telling her to keep her animals well feed. Not sure what may be wrong. I have also left her game and her go into single player mode and she still gets the same text from Oak.
  2. Tibbysan

I hope to say that one day secrets of grindea will be on the 3ds or console in general when this...

I hope to say that one day secrets of grindea will be on the 3ds or console in general when this game is complete.
  3. Tibbysan

/Commands

yea, that would make sense. :)
  4. Tibbysan

/Commands

Ok, me and my Fiancee or even me and my sister like to have twin characters, so normally they have the same birthday. in stead of mine being 04/24 and hers being 04/27 it would be easier i guess mentally if they where both say 02/26. I dunno, maybe it's just a me thing. ^^;
  5. Tibbysan

/Commands

I know it's not really needed, but I would be cool to reset your characters birthday in case of characters being twins. :D Like /newbirthday or something. Sorry if this is off topic. :<
  6. Tibbysan

Local co-op on 2 computers?

I still hope that this will be a thing! <3
  7. Tibbysan

*hugs* :)

*hugs* :)
  8. Tibbysan

*hugs*

*hugs*
  9. Tibbysan

New Hairstyles.

Oh! I like these ideas so much! :) And some nice braided hairs too! :D https://whatshespotted.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/headband-braid-summer-hairstyles-2014.jpg?w=640 http://ghk.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/15/11/55003e19c05dc-kaley-cuoco-braids-hg-xl.jpg
  10. Tibbysan

Hairstyles?

OH! Thanks G! :D
  11. Tibbysan

Hairstyles?

I know you guys had some ?'s for the heroes. I was wondering if you guys held a contest or something for the next styles of hair for both genders, like for example, guy with long hair, A girl with braids. :)
  12. Tibbysan

Fan art!

Shoot! I didn't think that! :<
  13. Tibbysan

Fan art!

Crystal are you still taking requests?
  14. Tibbysan

Co-Op Tips & Tricks ~Your guide to a smooth co-op experience~

Hm... You're right. It was just a thought anyways. :) I am most happy about the HP bar thing. :D