Recent content by UTech

1. U

Arcade Rework - Full Roguelite edition

Seems as though the train didn't make it to the station, but I'd like to share a few thoughts anyhow from a noob perspective, so here goes. Last I played arcade mode was around the flying fortress, even then I struggled to plan out a run to get to that floor. However, that isn't the case...
  2. U

I've made up my mind - Gear design

thank you, I appreciate it lots. Hopefully I can start helping out a bit more with the frontline testing for any bugs in between this move :)
  3. U

oh gosh I cannot recall, lukeanthonylynn@gmail,pi98, e3.14cgaming, I do not remember I constantyl have issues keeping track of things. most like has luke lynn/robinett, or pi/e3.14c in it. insomnia has me up at 3:34am so I can start rummaging through old emails for it sometime later today if I...
  4. U

It's been a while since I have been here, and if this hasn't been touched on yet, I have a perfect yet simple idea that has some thought rather than excitement put into it. A yellow ballon resembling that of this picture (thoughts being the yellow balloon, white string, red nose, eyelashes and...
  5. U

Support Skill (Lunge Step *or parry*)

I figured a nice skill to have while playing for a casual would be to be constantly moving forward on your enemy with the knockback you are doing to it. Or the parry variant, automaticallyparry backward once your shield is no longer protecting you. Just a thought, also hi everyone.
  6. U

call it, "License to kill" and it's strictly a magic buff weapon where attack isn't an issue? - I think I'll leave that one alone as it seems that it would probably cause headaches. -edit- I'm giving myself a headache trying to think of a logical idea >.<
  7. U

I've been in and out and I've finally sparked an idea of sorts. My favorite game on the ps2 as a kid was FFXII, so I was hoping I could reference something from there. The one that is most memorable to me, the license board. Where the more you kill monsters you get points to buy licenses to use...
  8. U

Name change question

That's a great idea, I hate being so incompetent to not realize the obvious answer :P
  9. U

Name change question

My last name is finally going to be changed from it's placeholder to my actual parents last name once I turn 18. I was wondering if I could change the name that I gave for the credits. I haven't been around for a long time so I forget how things work. Sorry if this is irrelevant or in the wrong...
  10. U

Question - Bottomless Bag Tier

what I mean by that is something not predesigned with no original creative aspect thought of before any thought given towards how it'd work in the game.
  11. U

Fav movie tropic thunder. Game however, is fallout series, in which I can't really relate that to this game. 200 rpm Saw grinder (or some grinding pun thing), every kill grants a stack that improves droprates by 1%, up to a max stack of 30, stacks last 15 seconds, gaining a stack refreshes...
  12. U

as late as this is, I got it to work (kinda forgot about it tbh). And still have no idea what I would want as an item idea.
  13. U

could you resend the email? I just got back from a week at camp and I still don't have an email for it that I can find. Thanks for all the responses ^-^
  14. U

Hoping I did this right
  15. U

sorry it's been so long since I've been able to surface. I'm doing this now.