Recent content by Verixon

1. Verixon

Anyone wanna play some arcade with me?

Hahaha well, I guess we can play sometime if you want. My steam name is Verixon. :)
  2. Verixon

Anyone wanna play some arcade with me?

I'd suggest posting in the Co-Op & Matchmaking forums. You have a higher chance of somebody responding :).
  3. Verixon

Free Games / Gifting Some Humble Games

Oh nice, can I get a copy of that hero siege :)? Thx
  4. Verixon

Monster Colosseum

That's a pretty cool idea! In my opinion, the waves should start small with 5-10 enemies, then they get bigger with 50-100 enemies as the player progresses. I agree with G-Meister that it would be cool to have the hordes scaled to your ability. This would be pretty awesome for players who are...
  5. Verixon

Hello there!

That's good, yes that is true the internet is indeed pretty resourceful. Hmm, I don't know much about web resources, the way I learned new stuff was from reading books and experimenting. I've used this website in the past though and it's very good https://zealdocs.org/ or if you have OS X...
  6. Verixon

Hello there!

No, I actually have a job as a Web Developer in a company, however I also make websites on the side for extra money :D. Thats pretty cool I like those type of games, I could give you some help with it if you want.
  7. Verixon

Hello there!

Yes sure we can totally do that ;). Oh nice, what kind of game are you trying to make? I've made a couple of games with Python. At the moment I'm just managing a couple of websites, but I always get new clients.
  8. Verixon

Hello there!

Nice, I'll be sure to check that out. Yes, I've started playing more Arcade these last couple days, trying to get S in all floors :D. Well, I'm a Web Developer so I mostly program in PHP and CSS, but I also program a lot of stuff for games in Python.
  9. Verixon

Free Games / Gifting Some Humble Games

Hello there! Pretty nice of you giving out free games like this ;). Could I get the Van Helsing 2 game and Costume Quest? Thank you! :D
  10. Verixon

Hello there!

Hi! My name is Eduardo. My game name is Verixon. I'm a programmer from Cupertino, CA who found out about this game a couple of weeks ago. I've currently played through the whole campaign on hard and normal, and it was pretty awesome! Throughout the campaign my build goal was the highest ATK...