Recent content by Xaax

1. X

Binding Ability Swapping

Yes, I have it setup so that keyboard buttons are mapped to the controller. And I didn't even consider that. That sounds like a pretty good solution. Thanks, Teddy!
  2. X

A skill suggestion

Ah, sorry, I must have missed that. Healing would be fine in Story mode. And I am very curious as to what the rest of the Support abilities will entail.
  3. X

Binding Ability Swapping

Ah. I originally wanted to play with a PSx controller, but I couldn't get it to work with the game. I figured maybe the USB adapter I had was the problem. A friend offered to get me a SNES style USB controller, and I thought that would not only work, but also make more sense considering the game...
  4. X

Binding Ability Swapping

What is the difference between a PS2 controller and a PS3 controller? I have not played with a PS3 controller before.
  5. X

A skill suggestion

When I first saw news of this game I thought that having healing skills would just be par for the course, but after playing it now I'm not so sure. Healing abilities would have little effect on Story Mode, but I think Arcade mode would suffer from it. One of the things that makes Arcade mode so...
  6. X

Binding Ability Swapping

Where does it say anything about any particular controller being incompatible with the game? I didn't know it was a gimmick to play an SNES style RPG with an SNES style controller. Forgive me. I thought that it would be appropriate to play a game that appeals to my desire to play an old school...
  7. X

Binding Ability Swapping

Yes, I have. If you read my first post I say that I have been playing with a controller. It is a SNES-type controller. So, 8 buttons and then the D-Pad. D-Pad is set up for directional control (seemed like the obvious choice), Start and Select are to bring up the menu and exit the menu. I have...
  8. X

Binding Ability Swapping

I guess people are having a hard time relating to the situation. If you have a controller you don't have over 25 keys to press that would correspond to movement, block, bow, primary attack, and any abilities you get, plus entering and exiting menus, etc. Most controllers have around 14 or so...
  9. X

Bigger floors (more rooms) in arcade mode?

By "-150%" do you mean "+150%"? Otherwise I am very confused :)
  10. X

Moving the card "popup"

Yeah, that is really annoying. It covers too much of the screen. It is especially bad when you get multiple cards in a row and you are fighting elite piggies. Curse those piggies!
  11. X

Binding Ability Swapping

Well, I don't mean using the triggers for extra quickslots. What I mean is to give the player the ability to change through skills by using the triggers. This way you don't have to enter a menu system to change abilities. This way while you are in the middle of combat you can quickly scroll...
  12. X

Binding Ability Swapping

I did a quick search through the forum for threads related to this subject, but I could not find anything. Please pardon me if I am bringing up an old idea. Anyhow, after getting a controller to work with the game I have noticed something that should have been obvious to me ahead of trying the...