Recent content by xoerli

1. X

Charging system

Hey, I have a question and I think I am the only stupid one who don't understand the bronze, silver and so on - charging system. At the moment I am not home because of my job and can't take a look into the game... So can anyone explain me how the charging system works? When is it bronze or...
  2. X

Hard Mode, what seems useless, what's good. (Magic)

GoodStuff is level 52 I guess. He uses the "exploit" before the patch ;)
  3. X

Who plays 2h weapons?!

Hey guys, The question is in the title. But I have an additional question to this.. Which skills do you find useful and which are "not so good" ^^ I am just curious ;)
  4. X

Hi everyone

So many guys from germany ^^
  5. X

Where or how to get a pet

West of the "main city" dont know the name of the city at the moment and cant look ingame because I am not at home. You have to go to the west in the city. Under the Arena
  6. X

how many of your friends bought SoG ?

Unfortunately... Nobody :(
  7. X

What new games do you look forward to?

Dark Souls 2 Watch Dogs H1Z1
  8. X

MMORPG similar to Secrets of Grindea

What is with "Ragnarok"?
  9. X

Least Favorite enemy (Non boss)?

I can't decide which enemy is the most annoying for me.. Either the ghosts or jack lantern because of the fire ( damn jack to complete the arena fight in "S" ) :P I like the slime most.. But only the small one. It reminds me of Ragnarok ^^
  10. X

Me Beating Furious Giga Slime.

this guy is not so hard ;) the only thing is.. you have to know how to play your class :D
  11. X

Exp and Farming (Version 0.56i)

Does it mean that people who have the later steam version ( like me ) have some disadvantages?!? :(
  12. X

but this charakter is the one where you did the "exploit" at the beginning, isnt it? From your first "how to farm exp" what skill is your "Q" button? dont see it in my version?! :p
  13. X

ok... first of all... WTF !!! over 4k health....?!?! How did you get the treasure at the bottom of the picture oO?
  14. X

I am level 16 at the moment and leveling where the ghosts and Jumpkins are... you dont get that many EXP :( but I do it also for the pet.. the Jumpkins there drop "Pumpkin Meat " and "Pumpkin Seed" for my pet. It levels up damage. Pumpkin Meat +1 and Pumpkin Seed +5. But as I said... It is hard...
  15. X

Cards and Boss

I have a pet ;) but I dont get this Item........ I killed soooo many rabbits :D