Recent content by Yari

1. Yari

Suggestion #1: Change the cloud

Yeah, most Gold skills isn't implemented in the game yet. The best thing to do is stop at level 9.
  2. Yari

Nightmare Mode

Teddy said he had a nightmare mode in mind
  3. Yari

[Arcade Mode] Essence?

From trophies in Arcade mode and for every 100k points you get on a run, you'll get 1 essence. Also sometimes from random drops and from the pond from the fishing quest.
  4. Yari

VILYA STREAMS!

Neat, two threads asking the other two devs for a stream.
  5. Yari

[Gameplay] Energy doesn't halt when performing Perfect Guard while on Berserk

Was on Frontline. In the description of Berserk it says "Performing a Perfect Guard will halt the energy depletion for one seconds." I noticed energy doesn't halt. I built up my energy and then Perfect Guarded a Rabby's attack. (Perfect Guards around 00:19)
  6. Yari

[Gameplay] Stuck in Phase Shift during Gund4m Fight

Well, I had both problems done to me. They're not really the same. One happened to me just as Gun-d4m was defeated in multiplayer (making my phase form stay on screen) and the other was because I slid (making my phase shift curve, missing the marker and kept going off screen).
  7. Yari

[Visual] Standing on Roger Lyke on floor 9

It is in the current beta. It's in Arcade mode and you could get to it without hacking. It is a temporary area for Floor 9, when you beat Floor 8.
  8. Yari

I Take Back Everything I Said About Chain Lightning

I just beat Arcade mode with it. I still think it needs some sort of buff. It gets outclassed by other magic skills by time/energy to damage. a defeated boss on floor 8:
  9. Yari

[Visual] Standing on Roger Lyke on floor 9

Was on Frontline. He doesn't have a "back side" in floor 9 of Arcade mode. I know it's a temporary area, but I'm just putting it on the radar.
  10. Yari

I Take Back Everything I Said About Chain Lightning

Tried it out in arcade mode and got to floor 8. It's pretty good, but it's hard when you need to target a single monster (like Rift spawners, Guardians, and kill in order challenges) My run was ended, because a Rift was being protected by a Guardian, and that Guardian was being protected by...
  11. Yari

[Gameplay] Chest is at the door, kicking me to the other room in Arcade mode

I was on Frontline. A chest was at the door blocking and kept kicking me to the other room. I had to hold down and rapid press A to open it.
  12. Yari

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEDDY!!!

Have a happy birthday.
  13. Yari

[Gameplay] Jumpkins stays after boss Pumpking is defeated

Using Frontline version. You could advance to the next floor without killing the leftover Jumpkins. They took a good amount of HP from me.
  14. Yari

A bored day at Grindea

She should've given you a candy cane. Check your inventory for a candy cane.