Recent content by Zenene

1. Zenene

The Big SPELLING & TEXT MISTAKES Thread

Traveling is the proper spelling of the word. :) edit: I actually couldn't remember if it was or not and after some searching, it's actually up for debate/choice? I checked a couple of dictionaries and it goes either way in all of them :\ so I wouldn't call that a typo, moreso just their choice.
  2. Zenene

frustrated ><

frustrated ><
  3. Zenene

Version 0.660b

Unlike G, I'm not really a big fan of the first boss. I've spent the greater part of the last hour trying to beat her and I'm just having a miserable go of it. I'm only on normal mode so I can't really say how Hard mode goes, but it's surprisingly tough. And no, it isn't my gear; I checked, I...
  4. Zenene

Mainframe (and other personal projects discussion)

That's so cool!
  5. Zenene

[Visual/Gameplay] Weirdly large collision box with an invisible wall?

Thanks! Sorry, I wasn't sure how to do the labeling... ^^; I kinda forgot about it. Put visual for then and moved on. Figured the title wasn't as important as the content.
  6. Zenene

[Visual] The map isn't showing the dots for Startington and Pillar Mountains correctly

Then~ the yellow dot just needs adjusting to the right spot? Map wise, the yellow dot for startington is right exactly where you teleport to. o.o I don't think it's a huge deal. I was just wondering about it xD Cuz that just... bugs me.
  7. Zenene

[Visual] The map isn't showing the dots for Startington and Pillar Mountains correctly

I just noticed this and I don't know if anyone else has but it actually kinda bugs me more than it probably should. o-o;;; The green dot for the pillar mountains seems to be in the wrong spot? It should be on the selected one, as that's where the stone is, but it's on the next yellow dot down...
  8. Zenene

The Big SPELLING & TEXT MISTAKES Thread

"Fluffyfeathers and I" if we want to be technically grammatically correct, boyo. :) I do get that maybe this character wouldn't speak that way, but it felt as though it was speaking somewhat formally before so I wasn't sure if that was a problem or not. I doubt anyone but me will ever care so...
  9. Zenene

[Visual/Gameplay] Weirdly large collision box with an invisible wall?

Not too sure how else to label it besides that. It isn't really a problem so much as it's just weird and kinda irritating. But there seems to be an invisible wall in the game? It's like something should have loaded there but didn't load in all the way? It spans to about the other side of those...
  10. Zenene

New on the Block

That, I can't really help you with. That's entirely your choice as author.
  11. Zenene

Boss Guide.*Spoilers!*

Still, speed runs are viable strats that are worth including for the sake of players that might like that sort of style. It wouldn't really require any effort on your part save watching a few videos. You don't have to make up the strats yourself (that would take forever) if you have a hard time...
  12. Zenene

New on the Block

I can head off those last two right off the bat. Take some time- it depends on you, really; for mine I usually have to sit for at least a good half hour or so before I know for sure- and really, really think about the story. Think about what you're trying to convey with it. What is this story...
  13. Zenene

Boss Guide.*Spoilers!*

It could be helpful if you, in conjunction with listing out types of builds, also list types of strats- a speedrunner strat, for instance, will likely be different than a first timer's aide to getting through it, non?
  14. Zenene

New on the Block

What do you mean, lack of structure? Maybe I can help you with that side of things rather than helping you solidly write them. Of course, I can always help out with either in terms of grammar/spelling and wording things better. Just send me what you have and I can give it a look when I have some...
  15. Zenene

New on the Block

I really want to learn Japanese, but I'd have to study abroad to do it, which kinda sucks. :( Of course! It depends on my free time, but I can definitely try.