I think we need a Pet boost respec

Uber Tomato

Green Slime
hello, and as title said.

you guys already knows that pets can boost your char's attributes through feeding them.

but their boost only can raise, no ways for down their boosts..

so I think we need a Pet boost respec as Char's Skills could Respec.

thank you for reading.

Patrick8a

Green Slime
I think considering you put points into their stats by feeding them things it wouldn't make as much sense to respec it. But honestly at this point the boost that you get from the pets doesn't seem very significant to me. I usually just farm the gifts in the workshop or the season soldiers for the money to buy a bunch of potions to feed my pet but at that point I don't really need to buff my stats.

HexZyle

Boar
There is a roundabout and fairly unknown way to reset your pet's stats and that's by joining another player's game and re-obtaining the taming item. When you re-tame the associated pet, its stats are reset to level 1

Ren

Green Slime
I don't know about being able to reinvest points, again as someone says about since you feed them items to level them, but I think a more intentional method of resetting them back to base level would be welcome. Particularly if a new player doesn't figure out what leveling the pet does until after they have spread the experience around.