Regarding the four pack pre-order

Adumu

Green Slime
Alright, so as of right now I cannot reliably update or download games through steam; I don't know why, but it simply will not work for me.

I'm totally cool with grabbing a four pack so I can play with my friends, but I'd need to actually be able to play with them and Steam won't let me even download the demo so I had to get it directly off the site to test everything out.

On to the main thing; if I get the four pack, will I only get the four steam keys and not the direct download? I'm just kind of iffy because if I get it through steam I'm not going to be able to play the game.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
The four pack on our site is simply a four pack of Slime Tiers! You'll get one for yourself, and then three humble gift codes to give away.

Each Slime Tier consists of a steam key, and a direct download for the game!

Adumu

Green Slime
Awesome, thanks. As of right now I'm working to get the multiplayer working with the demo so I can reliably play with friends, but that's something I can figure out. Probably going to pick up the four pack soon then.

HexZyle

Boar
Humble Bundle has always confused me with how they handle the library copy and the steam copy of the games.
They allow you to detatch a steam key from a game in your library and allow someone else to add it to their library (just not get the DRM-free copy) so if you and the three people you gifted your humble keys to also gifted away the steam keys, you'd have four people with DRM-free copies of the game and 4 people with steam keys of the game :|

It always weirded me out how you could do that.