Berserk Suggestion

Enoen

Rabby
It just clicked in my head that maybe the best way to make berserker more fun/viable is if the normal attack changes while you are in the berserk state to compensate for the fact that you need to heavily rely on normal attacks to gain enough EP to use abilities. Maybe slight sword beam waves with each swing or lunging yourself foward with each swing like a mad man leading you to slide across hacking at everything like an evasive reaper to better suit the concept of a "reaper made of glass".

Instead of your EP draining super fast making it impractical to chain with magic users except maybe flamethrower perhaps it can simply halt all regeneration and a perfect guard leads you to having fast EP regen to encourage a more aggressive stance while remaining in the defensive as the skill makes you extremely squishy to begin with.

And while he/she doesnt hace to id like some input from whoever designed the skill if such a thing is possible without difficulty as my suggestions are just for the devs to entertain themselves reading as idk how difficult it is to implement attacks.

HexZyle

Boar
I agree that damage bonus stances need to be complimented by active input for bonuses. The Static Touch is perfect how it does this, Shadow Clone and Bezerker Mode are not.