Pets

Itermites

Green Slime
is it just me or are the present and the bee a total pain in the arse to get?

On top of that for the raised difficulty to get these pets? There's very little incentive considering they are not really better and don't start out with anything special etc...

Id like to see these pets start with a base line state bee ( fast ) so he would start wth base line speed %

Last edited:

HexZyle

Boar
Pets are a vanity item.

The slime pet is all you need since you can only use one pet at a time anyway.

In the frontline version pets have even been patched to be easier to catch

This has been discussed before plenty of times.

Pets having base stats would reduce incentive to use particular ones, I.e. what if someone liked the bee but wanted to use it for crit chance, or damage bonus? The base stat effectively makes that pet more difficult to specialize than the pet that arbitrarily has the base stat you're after. I for one love the slime and use it for EP increase.

Own

There's very little incentive considering they are not really better and don't start out with anything special etc...

Exactly right. There is no reason to get the better pets except to show off that you can catch harder pets. :)

Itermites

Green Slime
Still new to the game and haven't fished through the forums. So not sure what's been discussed etc. but I was aiming for 100% can't that gift pet is pretty much only thing stopping me that I can tell. Ha. Which apparently I can't get cause my rain and fingers can't seem to sync up ha. But if they are toned down it makes more sense considering they are just vanity and have no base benefits