99%

DaHammer34

Green Slime
Only 99% complete. I checked and double-checked through everything in the magical thread, and I'm still sitting at only 99% completion. Has anyone else had this problem? Any help would be appreciated. It's really bugging me. Thanks.

-Hammer

Ardeof

Rabby
I ran into a similar issue once SoG updated. There's always that tiny little bit of content somewhere hidden. An added quest yet to be found, etc.

Edit: A dev/moderator should include a list of the things that add to the %. Such as cards, recipes, quests, treasure maps, fish caught, etc.

Note: It's probably fish caught. I was stuck at 98/99% and ended up fishing longer in Mt. Bloom and that was the solution. Fishing is an odd thing to have in the % complete because there isn't any indicator of just how much variety of fish is in a particular pond.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I ran into a similar issue once SoG updated. There's always that tiny little bit of content somewhere hidden. An added quest yet to be found, etc.

Edit: A dev/moderator should include a list of the things that add to the %. Such as cards, recipes, quests, treasure maps, fish caught, etc.

Note: It's probably fish caught. I was stuck at 98/99% and ended up fishing longer in Mt. Bloom and that was the solution. Fishing is an odd thing to have in the % complete because there isn't any indicator of just how much variety of fish is in a particular pond.
Good point about the fishes. The list Teddy made that I linked doesn't even mention them so I'll add a spoiler with all the fishes. Once I get out of my current Dota game that is. :p

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
there isn't any indicator of just how much variety of fish is in a particular pond.
There is - when you get the achievement. There isn't an achievement for the Mt. Bloom fish yet, otherwise that would be your indicator. This is included under the "Trophies" part, so there wasn't any need to add the list of fish :p

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
There is - when you get the achievement. There isn't an achievement for the Mt. Bloom fish yet, otherwise that would be your indicator. This is included under the "Trophies" part, so there wasn't any need to add the list of fish :p
I think it would still be nice with a fish list. :p

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
It's always that one which catches people out, as most people don't talk to graves. I reckon a small hint might be helpful to nudge people towards it.