Found what I was looking for

GiefCat

Green Slime
My favorite games have always been tributes to old SNES sprite based games, but with better animations and combat. This game has everything I've been looking for, story/arcade, great gameplay, up to 4-player co-op, amazing skills, crafting, and the puns....oh the puns. Anyway, just wanted to say that you three are doing a fantastic job. Keep it up, I'm getting more friends to join every day :)

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I think a lot of people who buy the game feel just the same way as you, so you're in perfect company here! :D Personally, I liked the look of the gameplay when I caught the game on YouTube and so decided it was worth the money to pre-order :p

GiefCat

Green Slime
Also, I'm not sure if it's a bug and I should report it, but the hide discovered items in the crafting side never works for me. Everything I already made still shows up right there.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Also, I'm not sure if it's a bug and I should report it, but the hide discovered items in the crafting side never works for me. Everything I already made still shows up right there.
That sounds like a bug. Search the forum to see if it's already been reported before and if not make a post about it. (I used to remember everything that were reported but the amount of posts on the forum are way too many now) XD