My Suggestions/Impressions

3Xistence

Green Slime
Hi and my Congratulations for your game (or i can call it PIECE OF ART!).
I think the last time i enjoyed myself soo much was with some classics like zelda and chrono trigger.
And i really hope to see this game become even better in future!

Now the suggestions:

Pets
:
-more pets to tame
-more customization for your pet (somebody suggested the ability to let them equip an hat for example: i know that this will mean to draw for every pet size the hat but it will be a nice addition)
-it will be nice if a pet will have is particular "special effect". for example the slime will slow down the enemy if you attack them, the bee will give poison damage over time etc...
But this kind of stuff can lead people to have maybe a pet different from what they really want to see on their side so i suggest to create a sort of equip slot for the pet!
Every pet if tamed comes with a necklace which grants special effects. The player can unequip it and equip it to other pets. This will grant: search and tame all the pets ingame in order to find the best "pet necklace" for the player skills but without force the player to go around with a bee if they want a slime only in order to keep the special bonus.

Fishing:
-It will be nice have different spots where you can actually go fishing (also rivers)
-It will be great add into the World a Day/night cycle in order to catch for example a fish only on daylight or only on nighttime

Enemies:
-More elites
-more kind of enemies (if there will be a night/day cycle you can actually spawn an enemy only on daylight or nighttime)

Recipes/Crafting:
-More Recipes/blueprints
-I really don't understand if the recipes are already on player inventory but i can suggest also a "find the recipes" gameplay. It's nice have already all the recipes but what if the player must find the recipes? maybe dropped by a mob after an amount of kill (i don't know: if the player kills 50 green slimes the 50 will drop a recipe for a slime hat etc...)

Shops:
-If i need to be honest the only way i used "money" was in order to redo some skills...i spent some money in order to have again a wooden sword in order to use it for a recipe but otherwise i really can't find any usefull item into the weapon/armor shops. Of course the crafted one are ever slighty better but maybe also the shops needs to have something more to offer

Coop:
-i didn't check but there's or there will be the possibility to play coop also locally? it will be nice play with a friend side by side

World:
-a day/night cycle
-random weather (sunny/rainy/snow)

Story:
-I really liked the friends of the main character and the humor. I really like to see more interaction and activities to do togheter with your friends!

Skills/abilities:
-a dodge ability that consumes EP when used. like a dash or something similar in order to avoid some kind of situation

Activities:
-expand a little more the actual ones: fishing, find the cards, tame pets, arena
-it will be nice create a sort of "endless dungeon" similar to the arcade mode inside the story mode
-it will be nice have the possibility to buy an house, expand it with money and resources and put inside your stuff (chicken pillow, etc...)

For now that's all i can think about it!
Thanks for reading it all!

3Xistence

Green Slime
Tested the arena and i like it a lot but for now i have only the green slime and the red slimr challenges.
a challenge about "how many enemies can you slay in one minute" or puzzles will be nice. i need to test the multiplayer arena if its possible a pvp and different games like the festival. it will be pretty nice a competition about run, the punchout bag etc...

i dont use the bow and i feel it useless. maybe add some puzzles where the bow is needed, some skills about it (rain of arrows, poison dart) and different bows.
I usually love the "thief/assassin" class on rpg but here there isnt anything except the shadow clone. can be a nice idea create a "shadow" skill tree amd put here the shadow clone, skills with the bow and maybe introduce daggers into the game (high aspd low damage and low range. maybe add a skill in order to add poison on the knifes).

the hard difficulty needs some fix. i nrrd to be honest...i played all at hard difficulty but i wasnt able to beat the crystal boss on the flying fortress.
actually i will go to slap the player when he dies on hard difficulty: right now i can die thousand times and nothing changes. i will be full healed and with the exact exp that i had when i died. maybe a rollback to the previous savepoint on hard difficulty (losing some exp or money on death) will be a nice challenge in order to avoid death and play the game with more caution.

The fishing stuff, i like it sound really nice, the day/night system could be intersting

I also think same about recipes and crafting, i would love to have more recipes and more things to craft and also i think same about you should find some recipes in order to acquire it.

Shops and the use you give to money, i think this is something nice they should be more shops and offer more stuff, something like the man who gave you the fishing rod you could buy fish hook in order to fish, just to give a example.

About the skill and dodge, there is a dodge ability that you jump back and consume EP when
used.

The arena, yes, i bet they will be more challenges,the game is still in beta, but what i dont like so much is the fact that i only see 4 challenges, 2 avaliable and 2 in black, so... if it will be only 4 i would love to have more than 4.

The hard difficulty should be more hard, and mobs should have even more skills, more health and even more smart, something like "prepare to die edition" :po_O

Last edited:

3Xistence

Green Slime
mhmmm interesting the fishing rod stuff!
yes maybe add multiple fishing rod in a shop (maybe unlockable only if you go fishing with success 50 times or so).
rods that gives the player the chance to take an "elite" fish. and of course in order to dont make it "boring" we need to think about how to use the fish you caught. for now i was only able to use it as food for my pet. but what about some special crafting weapon/stuff with it? as i said, in my opinion, we need more possibilities and stuff to do with money. the example about buying an house it can be very expansive and thr player can maybe go fishing just in order to resell it and gather money.
i remember, if i remember well,i used to go fishing in "breath of fire" in order to use fish instead the healing potion. doesnt gave you the same amount of hp but makes the player go fishing in order to have some extra healing stuff in battle.