Custom Pixeling

Mightyena

Green Slime
So, after completing all that story mode had to offer, and then going back and grinding out every lootable drop, craftable recipies, fishable fish, befriendable monster, battley arenas(?), and questable quests, I decided that my vanity wasn't up to snuff. So I decided that my best friend, MS Paint, and I would touch it up a bit with a little help from my other friend, Snipping Tool. After about half an hour, I got the product I wanted. And now, I present to you what I like to call;
The Masquerade
WKPqPdR.png

As you can see from the image above, I've tailored the shirt and pants into an elegant dress, extended the Masque into a full on Masquerade mask, added a Ruby bracelet on the left arm (hard to tell, but it's there), and changed the color of the Cat Ears to a light gray. I will be working on a complimentary Tuxedo counterpart for the male, but I figured this would be some interesting eye-candy for now.​

Last edited:

Mightyena

Green Slime
After a lot of snipping tool and MS Paint I got the male counterpart complete. Since I don't actually have the Bunny Ears, this proved to be difficult, but I got it done. Without further ado, I present;
The Masquerade Part 2
nES6DNs.png

At first I had trouble deciding on the hat, but as soon as I realised there was another set of animal ears it was set in stone. The trick to getting them on the picture is not to be revealed, as a magician never reveals his tricks, but I will say that it took a lot of constant adjusting and snipping to get them to blend in nicely. I wanted to keep the mask very similar so the templae changed, but now it has a gold finish on the face oraphaces rather than the onyx one in the female set. It comes with a nice black tux with a white corsage and gold buttons, polished brown shoes, and well kept black dress pants.

I am now taking requests. Gotta do something while I wait for another update besides Arcade.​