next fontline update?

francismc

Green Slime
How much time to Tai ming update?
And i already did 99% of the game with the only thing left being the slime hat drop after farming for hours still dont have it its a bug or i am getting really unlucky? i supose its the luck but its just to check

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
It does drop in the current patches. This question has been brought up quite a few times though, and I had an issue with it dropping a while back. Perhaps we've got another magic shawl on our hands?

Props

Rabby
How much time to Tai ming update?
And i already did 99% of the game with the only thing left being the slime hat drop after farming for hours still dont have it its a bug or i am getting really unlucky? i supose its the luck but its just to check

I know you hate this question, but I haven't played a game (not a single game, on any device [android included]) since I completed all of mount Bloom and reached the guy that's blocking the passage to Tai Ming...as soon as I see the next frontline release on the dev blog, I'll immediately update.

Until then, I'm anxiously checking in!

Elswor

Rabby
According to Teddy the Slime Hat drop rate isn't "bugged" per se- moreso it and the Rabbit's Foot drop rates are apparently a leftover from an earlier time when they were all grinding their butts off on Ragnarok Online (and was likely a good idea at the time since I imagine if it was an early build of the game it would have lacked the content it has now).

I can confirm it does drop though, I have the current update 100%'d on my main character. As it stands now its just exceedingly rare.

Edit-
Here's a link to his post:
How rare are Rabbit's Foot and Slime Hat in Story Mode?