Version 0.675a

JamesKT

Boar
Already brought it to the attention to the devs but for the sake of everyone that's curious, the new Quick Slots on Controllers are buggy! Wanna see how buggy? Have a look.

Own

Hey, James, can't wait to see your significant time save vs Queen Bee with the perfect block. :)

upload_2016-12-9_12-53-53.png

Composite damage numbers when boars hurt their buddies are really strange looking. They appear normally when hitting you, or under other damage display options.

WalceDony

Green Slime
What is the cat in the map ?
It shows how many pets you have / how many there are available currently.

Also here's a bug with the map:
I have everything you can get in game (It even shows I have 100%) however it says I only have 4 / 7 "?" items in Evergrind City. I'll read through the update notes again to see if anything new was added there that I'm missing...
Edit: Nope, nothing new. So this is definitely a bug.
Note: I had everything available in Evergrind City before the update too.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Nice testing already!

I've made a small hotfix that hopefully fixes all the gamepad issues, and the nefarious buyback bug Own discovered, and it also makes the stupid monkeys not stop respawning until the key is picked up so Own can farm his card in peace!

I have to go out for a bit, but hopefully these fixes doesn't burn down the house entirely with new bugs (before I get back) :D

MaxGomes

Green Slime
It shows how many pets you have / how many there are available currently.

Also here's a bug with the map:
I have everything you can get in game (It even shows I have 100%) however it says I only have 4 / 7 "?" items in Evergrind City. I'll read through the update notes again to see if anything new was added there that I'm missing...
Edit: Nope, nothing new. So this is definitely a bug.
Note: I had everything available in Evergrind City before the update too.

Own

Nice testing already!

I've made a small hotfix that hopefully fixes all the gamepad issues, and the nefarious buyback bug Own discovered, and it also makes the stupid monkeys not stop respawning until the key is picked up so Own can farm his card in peace!

You could always make the room an infinite monkey respawn room upon revisiting it, like the Toy Factory gift room, too. :D

res7less

Jumpkin
Translators can now choose
Ehehehehe, it appears we now have our own category with translation options! *maliciously rubs hands*

In that case... *adjusts imaginary spectacles* ...please add an option for every enemy to set its gender. There may be three genders (even objects have them) - male, female and neutrum. The elite suffixes/prefixes also need the respective gender-specific translations, which should then be applied to the enemies, based on how the enemy genders are set. Enemy specific suffixes (currently only slime) don't need those as we already know which enemy the suffix will be applied to; Only the general ones are problematic. Initially I was forced to use suffixes like "of Hell" or "of Madness" in order to work around the problem of not being able to know the enemy (and thus its gender) the suffix will be applied to. Being able to determine an enemies gender will make it possible to correctly turn those into adjective prefixes instead, like "Hellish" or "Mad", which sounds a lot better and prevents future things like "Echo of Madness of Madness".

xEleaa

Rabby
Small Graphical Glitch , Some ancient statues stay on screen for ever after death lol. That ones been there about 15 min.
2016-12-09 (3).png

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Some ancient statues stay on screen for ever after death lol.
Their bodies are supposed to stay after death. If you watch closely they will form again when they respawn.

Managed to break an Elite Echo. It can't put it's curse on me because it can't physically reach me from where it is, and by going through the time rift it's now stuck like this, and I can hit it through the wall:

Elite echo.png

xEleaa

Rabby
When you hit them they crumble, mine has been on screen for 20 min + in the same position lol.

Edit I am talking about the one I am swinging at in the picture :p

res7less

Jumpkin
Ahahaha... my "Farmahmera was grinding for a human card" theory might be right after all.
Heh, when I've noticed that dialogue in the last update, I thought the same. I've been thinking that since I read the monitor in the Flying Fortress about the card research for the first time. It'd be really funny if we're both wrong :D

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
gold.png

...Crap. Thank fuck we have reset commands.

I don't want to pay my way to 100%, because I like being given stuff to do. Buying this will give me less to do.

It's not that I don't have the gold to pay, or that I mind paying it, it's the fact that I now consciously know that I've missed a puzzle of some sort, and therefore I'm missing out on content.

I further support the idea of being able to return to past versions of the town, and vigorously want to stab this man in the throat.

WalceDony

Green Slime
View attachment 1926

...Crap. Thank fuck we have reset commands.

I don't want to pay my way to 100%, because I like being given stuff to do. Buying this will give me less to do.

It's not that I don't have the gold to pay, or that I mind paying it, it's the fact that I now consciously know that I've missed a puzzle of some sort, and therefore I'm missing out on content.

I further support the idea of being able to return to past versions of the town, and vigorously want to stab this man in the throat.
Yo, if you get a human card from him can you give me it please? I've yet to get one and I've been farming humans for days now :/

res7less

Jumpkin
I think that originated from them having different thoughts about the Noh and Oni masks, when they patched one of them out or to a different place, or something like that. The people, who already cleared the content before the mask patching, couldn't get the other mask. I had the same dialogue and I also had everything before the update.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I think that originated from them having different thoughts about the Noh and Oni masks, when they patched one of them out or to a different place, or something like that. The people, who already cleared the content before the mask patching, couldn't get the other mask. I had the same dialogue and I also had everything before the update.
It feels that way now I've scanned the area multiple times over. Still salty though, and will just hope it doesn't count towards 100% while I continue farming the last few cards.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I now have 100% according to the game, when I don't even have the Statue card. It's either that this isn't counted towards it, or I've picked up some % increase items twice, which has counted for extra %?