HepatitisBees' big ol' list of suggestions

hepatitisbees

Green Slime
Hey, there. I just got the game a few days ago, but I'd like to take a part (a big one) in helping with the suggestions and feedback section of the development process- however, I don't want to clog the forums by making new threads over and over, so I'm just going to make one here and fill it out over time if that's alright with you. Feel free to let this fall into the abyss of the forum necropolis if you like.

*Allow Frosty Friend to resurrect in Arcade mode- he dies fairly quickly which makes him essentially useless in this mode

hepatitisbees

Green Slime
*The game should have a "strafe" button- for anyone who hasn't played hammerwatch, its a similar idea in the sense that while holding down a button, you can face one direction but walk another. Think of it in terms of how you move with your shield up, but faster and you can perfect guard still.

Would you guys prefer I edited my original post or does it not matter?

Aurophobia

Halloweed
I prefer editing unless its to address a comment below it.

I think both of those ideas are fine. But for frosty, all you have to do is unsummon before he gets in the "DANGERZOOOONE" , so he can regen health.

hepatitisbees

Green Slime
I prefer editing unless its to address a comment below it.

I think both of those ideas are fine. But for frosty, all you have to do is unsummon before he gets in the "DANGERZOOOONE" , so he can regen health.
D-D-D-DANGAZONE!
Also thanks for the tip. Just tried ot out- it works a lot better

Octave

Green Slime
Un-summoning is no different than not reviving in arcade mode though, as the rooms are so fast paced that by the time he regains health you're already in the next room and might as well have just left him dead.

+1 to being able to revive him. It's hard enough to revive him already when you're fighting mobs, why take that away? He dies too quickly for you to be able to justify him as a viable option in arcade mode anyhow. He doesn't do enough damage and can take 3-4 hits before he drops. Revive pleez.

Give us a reason to take him over cloud. Because right now, there are 0 reasons.

Schattenphoenix

Green Slime
I thought the same though I think, unless the discussions aren't that big, it's not a big deal.

of course it's impossible to tell how active a discussion is gonna be

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
It's more about seeing what the topic is about from the title of the topic.
"HepatitisBees' big ol' list of suggestions" says nothing.
We don't know what it's about until we read it.
...and i don't want to be party killer, but the guidlines clearly say: 3) Descriptive Titles