Can we expect more steam achievements in the future?

zzground

Green Slime
For some people, steam achievements are nothing to care about, and for others, these are the main contents of enjoying steam games. I see myself as the latter. Personally, I'm a big fan of steam achievements, the more and diverse, the better.

I've noticed that the game doesn't have many steam achievements, which I found sad because the game actually seems to have more than enough potential for various steam achievements.

Fishing, Pets, Crafting, Quests, Secrets, etc / and the game is not even finished yet, which means I could expect even more contents before official release! (Or not... one can dream tho)

If this game was a completed game, this would be a silly question, but since it is still in early-access, I wanted to ask :

Have the dev given us any mentions or hints that they are positive towards adding more various and hardcore (grinding) steam achievements in the future before the early access ends?

Thx for reading!

Last edited:

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
It is absolutely certain that we'll add more achievements before the game is done (although it might be very close to the game being done, to have the full picture to come up with achievements for)!

zzground

Green Slime
It is absolutely certain that we'll add more achievements before the game is done (although it might be very close to the game being done, to have the full picture to come up with achievements for)!
That's really great news! I personally hope there would be a "Accomplish all achievements" mission for story and arcade each, but I suppose that discussion should be reserved for later after the other contents are finished.

I tried the demo version and it was amazing. This is the first time I've decided to buy a game when it is still in early-access. Hope your team keep up the good work!