Least Favorite enemy (Non boss)?

TrickyTraegs

Green Slime
1st Place - Gold crystals in Arcade mode. By far. If you don't kill them immediately, they just keep spawning enemies. Brutal.

2nd Place - Hard Mode Wisps

Garglius

Master Collector
Its is allowed, though people such as myself and Sifl who have accessed the code and reworked it, tend not to share our modified versions of the game. Best I can suggest is to learn C# and hex editing and work from there to edit your game/savefiles

Rabby
Least favorite huh?

I'd have to say... hmm...

It really depends, you know?

Bees cause that internal fear of you can't stop, and if you forget about them for a second you're mixed in for a world of hurt.
But..
If you're a great-sword user, such as myself, they're a pretty easy deal. Just use Whirlslash as they are about to strike and you'll pretty much always one-shot them if you gave it a bronze charge.
Plus: Thunder cloud summon OP. Hits them during flight.

Wisps are always super annoying because they teleport around the area and they are basically 'chase the wizard' game.
But, if I recall correctly...
If you perfect guard their balls they are sent back at them and one shot them, and the ball doesn't travel at a speed too ridiculous.

Jumpkins are super annoying due to their mass numbers
but they can be killed pretty easily if you have the right move.

I'd say my most hated enemy are:
Holloweeds, and Jumpkins and Wisps.

Holloweed are pretty much the most annoying, as once you're low on health you are almost marked for death because there is no escaping these guys. To get an S Rank I had to get my friend and me to lure out them asap, and blow them up before they could even blink in order to S rank the arena when it comes to damage.

Jumpkins aren't bad, but in the arena in order to get an S in damage they are ridiculously hard. You have to ultimate kite them and hit the first row and sprint away before the rest get ya while dodging/perfect guarding fireballs. The fireballs weren't so bad, it was hitting a mass array of Jumpkins as the next wave jumped up and hit you. It was near impossible for my friend who was a one handed sword main using no spells (But one summon, frosty the instagib)

Wisps, although easy to counter with a perfect guard, can be really hard when you don't have time to perfect counter due to them being in the backlines while you're trying to deal with what's in your face. They're like super-ranged bees. They're horrifying when you have enough of them, because sometimes you have to choose to either take the hit from one thing, and perfect guard the shot to kill the wisp, or to spin around and hit everything, but get hit in the back by the wisp. Usually, you'd end up going for the spin as it is more rewarding and less risky, so you end up forcefully taking a hit, and you can't just run either.

And some monsters to mention:

Crystals can also be bad in large rooms, because one time the entire crowd was blocking the shield one and it was horrifying to try and get to the shield generator.

And Boars in arcade mode, with spikes and spines everywhere, causing little to no room to kite is a nightmare.
Combined with slowing red slimes in those "Don't get hit rooms" you're just in tears the whole time from start to finish.

But in the true secret ending of this post I would have to finish it up with this.
No single enemy is truly hard, nor is it the worst. They are only in tiers when paired up with one another, like a Jumpkin isn't hard without mages to throw fireballs for cover or Wisps if you (For those who are perfect guard challenged) have a couple of Pecko/Brawlers bots to hide behind, or crystals blocking your way with Laser beams.

I think the most annoying enemy, alone, would be the Holloweed. They even made it a boss, 1v1, in arcade mode on the first floors. I think that says something.